Bling Bling-the Collective* @ The Venue

the_kitty

Quality line up, should be a really good night...

take it your coming out to play missbees? Got to be sensible tho, all those little pella's to face in the morning!!

If anyone is in two minds about going along to this, Go.... its worth it just to see SWTB's dance routine to Thriller, Maaaan that chick rocks the dancefloor!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martyn how funny are you - phoning me at 4am or something! funny as xxxx, you make me laaugh, gutted i missed Pabs house, but Weirdo were amazing!

oh and yesh... "deathwish"?!!! you are gettin a caning boy!

ha ha Thriller - i'lll do a sponsored dance off with anyone! for the wave of course! cant say Tsunami.

rock the drinks our of your hand and rock your socks off! ha ha ha

Yeah Monkey get advertising it! in your living room window! Everyone could see it! :whatever:

(PS> sorry didnt come on saturday! heard there were gonna be cameras in there filming for something so i stayed away - you know what im like after a few sambucas, white stripes and them ash trays - wouldnt have been funny on camera! ha ha! see you this saturday though - going out as chavs!!! Where can I get a fake burberry visor from and some fake “bling”?)

wink wink!!!

ha ha, so funny, i can imagine everyone in the cooler room on the telly! how comedy!

Rox - stayed in Douglas on saturday! ha ha you dirty tart you! love it! i love your house, im going to steal it. its the nicest, most classiest and funkiest house ive ever seen! i want to live there!

ha ha take me in and adopt me!

Adopt you my arse!

It's like the Isle of Man Children's Home as it is.

If it's all one with you sweetie I think I'll settle for hearing your screams coming from next door!

(and my pictures going wonky)

xxx

Archived