Bling Bling-the Collective* @ The Venue

the_kitty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fu@k bling bling

Oh dear, the witless wonder try's to hyjack other music thread shocker.

are you followin me mo haven't you got a paper round or somethin to do

you got a mo too?

na, bit bored really, and sticking up for homebred talent, something you obviously have blatant disregard for. quite a nasty little peice of work aint ya.

i couldn't care less bout home grown talent, bling bling certainly haven't found any, u go do your paper round then have a rave wit your smilie's

What a comeback, you are genius, well done.

edited to include

clickity clank clickity clank the money goes into my piggy bank
which is also wonderful :lol:

:D:D:D:D Oh what a night, the best bit had to be SWTBs Thriller dance. I definately picked the right place to go. All the lovely people were at the Venue Blinging it - well done ye all. Vixen was particularily good, but so were the others - I've said it before and I'll say it again........Well done.

And and and - I feeel good today - bonus!

:D  :D  :D  :D Oh what a night, the best bit had to be SWTBs Thriller dance. I definately picked the right place to go. All the lovely people were at the Venue Blinging it - well done ye all. Vixen was particularily good, but so were the others - I've said it before and I'll say it again........Well done.

And and and - I feeel good today - bonus!

Anyone got any photos?

Had a fookin blast last night guys, nice action to all concerned...

KAT dear you rocked babe, well done hun! So did all the Dj's last night... Ace to see to some quality people I hadn't seen in ageeees in there too...

And my god, SWTB you really have the Thriller moves down baby! shame it was played early on though, so many missed a top notch performance from you there doll...

oh yeah and a note to ....?.... your attitude is seriously worrying dude, so bitter and twisted why? one of the bigger boys pish you off at some point? My advice hun would be to try chill out and perhaps get a life...

Archived