[BBC News] Death in house 'not suspicious'

Newsbot

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It always makes me a little sad that it takes so long to find some people like this, more and more time it would seem for more people these days.

Reflects our society I think.

a slight hijack of the thread re time to find dead people, on the news today it said a hospital reported a patient missing!! and he was found in a toilet cubicle at the hospital 4 days later!!! how often do they clean the bogs in the hospital is the question that needs an answer??

What's the problem? He was a sex offender and now he's dead. Seems fairly factual to me.

Yep, a completely factual headline for all to see, done with subtle style & elegance

8011697.jpg

What's the problem? He was a sex offender and now he's dead. Seems fairly factual to me.

Yep, a completely factual headline for all to see, done with subtle style & elegance

8011697.jpg

Thought I would link these two threads for the hell of it.

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...st&p=426527

To claim journalists have integrity and then print "Sex beast found dead" really takes the biscuit.

I dont see where printing the awful events that his past victim went through in such detail comes into this. What the fucking fuck IOM Newspapers, fucking disgrace tbh.

Archived