[BBC News] Island signs 15th tax agreement

Newsbot

Damn those flying pigs

I blame genetic engineering and the growing trend towards unrealistic career choices amongst the porcine population.

But look who it is with, Estonia, a corrupt old eastern block nation, these agreements mean we openly allow the home nation of a foreign national banking here to access his accounts but also make any other nation wanting to check him out have to go through his home nation only and not us, this in effect means all an Estonian has to do is bribe an official in Estonia which is all too easy to prevent the good ol US of A etc from checking him out as they then cannot do it via us due to this agreement.

But look who it is with, Estonia, a corrupt old eastern block nation, these agreements mean we openly allow the home nation of a foreign national banking here to access his accounts but also make any other nation wanting to check him out have to go through his home nation only and not us, this in effect means all an Estonian has to do is bribe an official in Estonia which is all too easy to prevent the good ol US of A etc from checking him out as they then cannot do it via us due to this agreement.

But we need more and more of these things to meet our international "obligations". If I was in government I'd be hunting down the shittiest countries on earth who'll sign one at the drop of a hat just so we can say we've signed 15 or 20 or 25 as we've been asked to do.

I hear Albania is next with Norman Wisdom acting as intermediary.

Archived