Some Advice.

SnowWolf

Where would be the best place to advertise my gaming website on the island?

I have an Xbox gaming community at http://xboxgamingcentral.uk.to (soon to be .com) But I was told the best way to get more members is to advertise physically on the island.. I was thinking of asking places like GAME and HMV to put some leaflets/posters up for me. I'm not sure if they'd say yes though.

I guess the best way is word of mouth, but I need some more ideas. Anyone have any?

They would probably be alright with you putting up posters for it in HMV and such, if you asked. But I would maybe give the Games Master in Ramsey a shot. Full of gamers of all sorts now it has been revamped into a kind of internet cafe/club. Even if they don't, you can always talk to the people there and get the word of mouth going!

They would probably be alright with you putting up posters for it in HMV and such, if you asked. But I would maybe give the Games Master in Ramsey a shot. Full of gamers of all sorts now it has been revamped into a kind of internet cafe/club. Even if they don't, you can always talk to the people there and get the word of mouth going!

That's a good idea. Would definatley be worth the trip up there anyway. :)

Archived