Douglas Head Reported To Be Swarming With Police

DRIVER

Police are searching for two men reported missing after a car was found abandoned at Douglas head.

did two uphill gardeners park up and go for a quickie alfresco?,but upon seeing plod taking an interest in their vehicle not want to be located and asked for an explanation whilst still in the closet??

Police are searching for two men reported missing after a car was found abandoned at Douglas head.

did two uphill gardeners park up and go for a quickie alfresco?,but upon seeing plod taking an interest in their vehicle not want to be located and asked for an explanation whilst still in the closet??

No I think you have this confused with the "Private Road"............

Maybe they were looking for the terrorist gulls who bombed my car yesterday. Went for a look at the new boat with the childers and had a near miss with a massive gull pooh, the car got it though.

There was police activity going on in Woodbourne Square the other day, road shut off etc, what was that about?

No I think you have this confused with the "Private Road"............

One-way, in my case.

Maybe they were looking for the terrorist gulls who bombed my car yesterday. Went for a look at the new boat with the childers and had a near miss with a massive gull pooh, the car got it though.

There was police activity going on in Woodbourne Square the other day, road shut off etc, what was that about?

Saturday? Car crash on Hawarden Avenue, blocking the road.

Fortunately this type of incident is very rare on the Isle of Man.

I said this to the fairly senior police officer sitting at the same table as me during the Villa 'terrorist attack' event... His response was a heavy sigh and a wry smile.

Reggie Perrin?

In the original Reggie Perrin, with Leonard Rossiter, disillusioned by corporate life and smug executives Reggie Perrin fakes his own death by leaving his clothes on a beach, goes to sea. Eventually he founds the Grot Shop.

In the remake Reggie, played by Martin Clunes, goes to sea, visits a Grot Shop becomes disillusioned with smug corporates.

Eventually he's found dead on a beach.

Archived