[BBC News] Police look into peacock shooting

Newsbot

Well since someone is wandering around Onchan with a gun and is shooting it in public, I would think its quite important the police investigate it very urgently!

I very much doubt that this person is wandering around taking random shots in public! - Anyway since heard that the peacock had a bounty on his head (not the chocolate kind with coconut in) :lol:

Well since someone is wandering around Onchan with a gun and is shooting it in public, I would think its quite important the police investigate it very urgently!

I very much doubt that this person is wandering around taking random shots in public! - Anyway since heard that the peacock had a bounty on his head (not the chocolate kind with coconut in) :lol:

Yes it's dead funny that someone is going round shooting animals/pets. How I laughed :lol:

If they're shooting their gun, surely that means they have more than one gun? :P

If they're shooting their gun, surely that means they have more than one gun? :P

Sorry don't get that. how does that mean they have more than one gun? God forbid

Sorry don't get that. how does that mean they have more than one gun? God forbid

Oh yes get it now

Aw, thanks for the italics - Nobody would have grasped the subtlety otherwise ya big wordsmith you. !

I do like to make these things obvious for my little fuckwit friends like you.

Onchan. Sounds like a dangerous place to live. First they find dead animal bones, then a peacock is shot.

Yesterday they announced:

"Although there is no reason to believe that there is any danger, it is appropriate to take necessary precautions. "

Now a bird is shot and the Police say that there is:

"no specific danger".

Is there a connection?

Archived