If You Had One Wish?

Punisher

I would wish for a giant rabid coffee bean to march down strand street and kick the doors in of Costa bean, grab the rude little grey haired squirt that owns the place, pull him outside and give him a furious kick in the bollocks!

Waste of a wish I hear you say? Go in and have a drink when he is about!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would wish for a giant rabid coffee bean to march down strand street and kick the doors in of Costa bean, grab the rude little grey haired squirt that owns the place, pull him outside and give him a furious kick in the bollocks!

Waste of a wish I hear you say? Go in and have a drink when he is about! :lol:

Has he upset you? Perhaps he is irritated by all the :lol: 's which seem to accompany all your posts

Waste of a wish I hear you say? Go in and have a drink when he is about! :lol:

Has he upset you? Perhaps he is irritated by all the :lol: 's which seem to accompany all your posts

Gosh you are so wise you have sent me into a shame spiral - Now go and shoot some more peacocks! ------ :lol::lol: just for you!!

hardly local news is it?

Yeah I know hardly news - sorry guys - seems that I placed it under the wrong topic, if only I had listened to the voice of reason!

Hang on he is tugging off outside my bedroom window I shall call and have a word on the wise.

I've heard tell of this fabled being, but I've never experienced it in real life. I've even been in to see him in action but he's not there. anyone know what his hours are?

hardly local news is it?

Yeah I know hardly news - sorry guys - seems that I placed it under the wrong topic, if only I had listened to the voice of reason!

Hang on he is tugging off outside my bedroom window I shall call and have a word on the wise.

I've got one wish :lol:

I bet you now wish you had posted this thread in "general chat" for all the grief your getting hey! :rolleyes:

I've heard tell of this fabled being, but I've never experienced it in real life. I've even been in to see him in action but he's not there. anyone know what his hours are?

You must go. Its rather like Fawlty Towers but where Basil Fawlty is played by an angry irritating little twat.

Spot on!!! He really is a horrible little smug prick!!

I'd bet he's had a few kicking's in his time the little tosser!!!!!

Archived