If You Had One Wish?

Punisher

I would wish for a giant rabid coffee bean to march down strand street and kick the doors in of Costa bean, grab the rude little grey haired squirt that owns the place, pull him outside and give him a furious kick in the bollocks!

Waste of a wish I hear you say? Go in and have a drink when he is about!

Spot on!!! He really is a horrible little smug prick!!

I'd bet he's had a few kicking's in his time the little tosser!!!!!

Another vote against. Would rather go to Spill the Beans where the coffee is nicer, and cheaper, and the staff are lovely. One wonders what the recession will bring for this irksome man.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would wish for a giant rabid coffee bean to march down strand street and kick the doors in of Costa bean, grab the rude little grey haired squirt that owns the place, pull him outside and give him a furious kick in the bollocks!

Another vote against. Would rather go to Spill the Beans where the coffee is nicer, and cheaper, and the staff are lovely. One wonders what the recession will bring for this irksome man.

If we're lucky suicide!!!

As I understand it this gentleman is grumpy and rude when serving coffee. Not the greatest crime in the world, certainly not enough wish upon him despair that leads to a lonesome death at his own hand.

As I understand it this gentleman is grumpy and rude when serving coffee. Not the greatest crime in the world, certainly not enough wish upon him despair that leads to a lonesome death at his own hand.

Fortunately this sort of thing is rare on the island!

Fortunately, sad obsessions with other people/businesses are also rare.

Who said I have an obsession with this person - the fact that I have the same car as him, have grown a beard and dyed it grey and last year spent 12k on painful leg surgery so I am his exact 5 foot height is purely coincidental

Oh forgot to mention that I am opening a new coffee bar called Costa Coffee 2 -

Who said I have an obsession with this person - the fact that I have the same car as him, have grown a beard and dyed it grey and last year spent 12k on painful leg surgery so I am his exact 5 foot height is purely coincidental

Oh forgot to mention that I am opening a new coffee bar called Costa Coffee 2 -

I sense you may not be alone in your beardiness.

I'm intrigued by all the grief this chap is getting on here. There's a lot of hostility towards him, but I've missed out on why he actually deserves it.

I despise coffee but it'd almost be worth drinking some of the nasty sludge to witness this alleged spectacle in action!

Wishes wise, not sure. To have my same house but with a bigger garage, surrounding acre of land, the sea maybe 100yards away, and not to have the 'parking chicane' ignorant, selfish, bad tempered troll on the same street. Would that count as 1 seeing as it all relates to chez family cret?

Quote Cret Wishes wise, not sure. To have my same house but with a bigger garage, surrounding acre of land, the sea maybe 100yards away, and not to have the 'parking chicane' ignorant, selfish, bad tempered troll on the same street. Would that count as 1 seeing as it all relates to chez family cret?

Sounds like your having neighbour troubles fella, had plenty of that in the past from inconsiderate b#stards myself .

Maybe you could try window bricks or tyre nails as a quick fix or even have a go at making your very own troll spray to vanish this fiend

Tempting though that sort of thing is, I'd never consider it. Vandalism is a ****'s trick.

It's not so bad, just rather inconsiderate to every other person on our street. One day with a bit of luck a fire engine will come steaming through and plough it out of the way (as long as it's not en route to chez moi). That'd learn the bugger.

If we're lucky suicide!!!

That's a terrible suggestion you prick.

Archived