If You Had One Wish?

Punisher

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish that this forum would stop sending me notification of new posts in the general chat, I have a small mail box ( gov web site ) and if I am away for a couple of days it is full of the bloody things, and before you all jump on me my e.mail settings are correct ie: no notification, I did ask the admins to do something to stop it and it did stop for 3 days or so, now its back to the way it was. Its only the General Chat, PLEASE SOMEONE do something before I go nuts. :(

You can turn them off in your account settings....

Tried that mate still no joy they just keep coming in, but as I said only General Chat, I dont know, doing my head in I'll tell ya. :(

By the sounds of this thread, everyone if just going to make him that little bit richer by buying his coffee! just to see him lol, sounds like a celeb haha

Your not wrong there devil - I walked past his shop yesterday and he was selling signed photos of himself - I bought 3

I've never met him, but he does sound rather troll-like. Maybe he should be the one opening up the tea-room near the Fairy Bridge.

Is that the only way you would get to meet him then? ;)

By the sounds of this thread, everyone if just going to make him that little bit richer by buying his coffee! just to see him lol, sounds like a celeb haha

Your not wrong there devil - I walked past his shop yesterday and he was selling signed photos of himself - I bought 3

I wont be buying coffee or anything else off the 3 foot little moron!

I wont be buying coffee or anything else off the 3 foot little moron!

The man is a twat. So rude & up his own arse. Pretty sure there was something in the local rag this year about someone having assaulted him. Give that person a medal, not a fine!

It would be fantastic if for instance someone went in there and made sure he got cross with them over something petty, whilst a friend secretly filmed it & then subsequently put the footage on youtube.

But that would be illegal I guess so of course I wouldn't condone or promote such japes. ;)

What other proof do you need that the guy is just an irritating twat? I wouldn't go near the place.

Whats going on...Nobody has left a comment for nearly a week,it can't be he has'nt ruffled any feathers for almost 7 days.It is true though,between all of us we are all turning him into a local celebrity which is giving him more custom and obviously more money in his pocket.... :w00t:

Archived