Another Facebook Group Showing Off Our Proud Youngsters.

MrsXx

What's the problem here?

Buggered if I can see one. Seems to be a group of youngsters bemoaning the fact there will be no fair in TT week. Let them have their say. Does not seem particularly sinister.

Agreed, cant see the point in the Headline of this, thread. the kids are doing something perfectly respectible even if i dont agree in bringing over the seemingly poor fair again and again

Its a harmless facebook group but more fool these kids if they want to be ripped off by the funfair. Word of advice to these children, save up your pocket money for a trip to Blackpool or Alton Towers.

I bet the parents are pleased that the fair isn't coming!

The reason why groups like this exist is that there are too many people who don't know how to nurture and educate their young. If more of these childen had better parents and educations they would not have time for facebook! What is wrong with these people? My parents were very strict and I was taught to have respect .

The reason why groups like this exist is that there are too many people who don't know how to nurture and educate their young. If more of these children had better parents and education they would not have time for facebook! What is wrong with these people? My parents were very strict and I was taught to have respect .

Corrected, I did have an education not educations, the plural of education need a prefix i.e. "types of or standards of eduction". Also it is children not childen. ;)

Archived