Uncharted 2

Cocker

stunning...just stunning :o

Naughty Dog really do have a knack of getting the most from the PS3, this has to be one of the best looking games released this generation.

I'm tempted to go pick up the first one again on the cheap, I thought Nathan Drake as a character was brilliant...a modern day Indiana Jones!

Well, I was going to finish the first one tonight in preparation of the new one this year - got home, turned on my PS3 ( first itme in months ) and it won't read any disks! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggyhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody had any experience of this? It will be right out of warranty too, it was one of the first 60gb versions - think I bought it in November/December 2007.

https://continuousplay.co.uk/Default.aspx

Sony are no longer replacing ps3's out of warranty. Ive heard of people making a huge fuss and getting a free replacement but for the sake of £4.99 for the continuous play(you can cancel as soon as you have your replacement) its not worth the risk imo.

If mine ever f*cks up(60 gb launch day model) ill be signing up straight away

https://continuousplay.co.uk/Default.aspx

Sony are no longer replacing ps3's out of warranty. Ive heard of people making a huge fuss and getting a free replacement but for the sake of £4.99 for the continuous play(you can cancel as soon as you have your replacement) its not worth the risk imo.

If mine ever f*cks up(60 gb launch day model) ill be signing up straight away

Cheers, I'll try a few things first ( update firmware, a few things on the net ) and then i'll try this. Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

played and the multiplayer yesterday afternoon for a while, very good competitive and the co-op is great fun as well...only problem I have is the length of time to get into a match, i was waiting for nearly 5mins everytime.

I understand they're trying to get you matched up with people of your level, but when it takes 5mins each time and then still being stuck with people of lvl 15 and above.

Archived