Uncharted 2

Cocker

Bit of a derail but what was the MAG beta like K?

TBH i've not had a chance to play, it took over 24hours to download and you can only play from 5pm to 8pm and then again from 12am to 4am...

I'm gonna have a go tonite as the beta is only only till the 9th...stupid times though!

Bit of a derail but what was the MAG beta like K?

Played a number of games last nite, it's actually a very competent shooter although it doesn't actually feel like you're fighting with 255 other people. As this is only the Beta there only appears to be one map/one objective.

I think in the full game when certain objectives are met the playing field moves to incorporate other squads so at the end of the game you have 128v128 ( attacking/defending one final key objective ).

Considering the sheer number of people in the game it is fairly lag-free and for a PS3 game there is a fair amount of communication going on between squad-mates.

• 2 weeks later...
Unchartered 2 out today :)

forums are on fire with just how good the game is...length seems to be an issue ( but that always seems to crop up during this generation don't ya think? ) it's rocking in at around 9 or so hours ( which I think it pretty good tbh ).

I'm actually gonna hold out for the time being, flashpoint, ODST and Demon's Soul are taking up my time and with Borderlands coming out next week I'm just not gonna have time...

Got my copy on wednesday (good old shopto.net with their early deliverys :) ) what a game! :o u to level 16 now, everything about it is fantastic, graphics,sound,voive acting...one of the games of the year and i haven't even tried the multiplayer yet

Loved the original hate this one.

I cannot stand all the stealth crap. A quick trade in for Modern Warfare 2 beckons

err what stealth crap? There's probably one level where you need to take out the guards quietly because you have no weapons the rest is one big firefight. Great game, great multiplayer.

Loved the original hate this one.

I cannot stand all the stealth crap. A quick trade in for Modern Warfare 2 beckons

Really like the original, love the sequel. I'm with Slinky, what Stealth?

I'm replaying the original now, which shows just how much better the second one really is. Game of the year for me, Modern Warfare is being

majorly over-hyped and will be an anti-climax.

Archived