[BBC News] Island's emergency plan discussed

Newsbot

Fortunately terrorists attacks on the Isle of Man are extremely rare

( Bin laden having decided that Manx gov is far more effective at fucking things up than he is )

The effect of a terrorism attack or major emergency was the focus of a table-top exercise hosted by the government.

Buy more sirens, buy more sirens, buy more sirens!!!!!

You can set them off weekly then and pretend its "War of the Worlds" rather than finding an excuse to test the existing ones only every few months or so.

Fortunately terrorists attacks on the Isle of Man are extremely rare

( Bin laden having decided that Manx gov is far more effective at fucking things up than he is )

"dude" i think if mr laden had is thinking cap on.

the isle of man would be perfected locashon

(eg) a lot of the worlds money get's transferred through the isle of man.

(eg) a lot of the worlds money used to get transferred through Twin Towers.

a good way of Economic downfall by crippling are economy. just like the twin towers

& how hard would it be take are rock? do you think the iom police could handle it? i've seen them stand back & wait when a fight is in full swing. rather then stoping some poor fuker getting a pasting. they did not handle that 2 well i think.

and as for Noble's Hospital that place has never ran right! even when it was the old Noble's. "because" nobody want to be in charge. pass the book sindrome. matron's where what made them work. some body who is it not scared of taking charge of stuff. instead of book passing. noble's would not handle full scale terrorists attack's injured and wounded. they would be flapping like fuk . with 2 many book's to pass a total over load. there would be lot of Coffins being sold. as a matter of a fact. there would not be anuff Coffins to go around. mass grave's like the good old days. "RIP"

Archived