Fun Fair

thelegend

I have just read that the fun fair wont be here in the summer because of lack of places to locate it,what a load of b..lox.

I know many people hate the fair ,so you dont go,its a perfectly good opportunity to have it here for locals and tourists.

The tourist board or who ever it is need slaping..hard.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't they just use the Summerland site?

Is the summerland site even safe yet? I thought there was still a risk of a landslide, in which case sticking a fair at the bottom of it might not be the best of ideas.

Besides the fair's a load of crap anyway, it used to be good up a nobles park.

I have just read that the fun fair wont be here in the summer because of lack of places to locate it,what a load of b..lox.

I know many people hate the fair ,so you dont go,its a perfectly good opportunity to have it here for locals and tourists.

What is a perfectly good opportunity?

It isn't much of a fair though. Surprised you feel the Island will be missing out by not having it.

It used to good about ten years ago when there were plenty of rides and it was held in Nobles.

What is a perfectly good opportunity?

It isn't much of a fair though. Surprised you feel the Island will be missing out by not having it.

It used to good about ten years ago when there were plenty of rides and it was held in Nobles.

As I said before i know its not everbody's cup of tea,but for many its enjoyable,and I do agree that 10 years ago it was a much better fair,so

bring it back bigger and better.Lets face it the island does not offer the greatest entertainment in the summer for the kids when they are off school.

Archived