Fun Fair

thelegend

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I said before i know its not everbody's cup of tea,but for many its enjoyable,and I do agree that 10 years ago it was a much better fair,so

bring it back bigger and better.Lets face it the island does not offer the greatest entertainment in the summer for the kids when they are off school.

Something it better than nothing I suppose. I thought this was a decision taken by the funfair operators and not the government.

I preferred it when it was at Nobles Park. I went to it only once down the Prom and it stunk of piss and there were drunks everywhere. Horrible.

It was a one off and i was never there again

How about sticking on the new site the Sefton group will never build a new hotel on. Right next to the police station so should reduce any trouble.

Or in the paddocks behind the grandstand. The government have already said it wont be over during TT so its not as if there would be a conflict.

I went to it only once down the Prom and it stunk of piss and there were drunks everywhere. Horrible.

Im pretty sure thats just the prom, and nothing to do with the fair.

What with the wind up there and in full sail, are you having a larf.

The leccy bikes might use my slip stream.

I have seen a manx barge,its in ramsey shipyard,is that you one?

Yes, it is dry dock having some wheels fitted so I can drive it on the ferry to take kids to Blackpool pleasure beach.

Archived