Maria Tomaszewska Resigns As Head Teacher

Bigeppy

TBH, I loved castle rushen when i was there but because the great teachers and all me mates - we started the same year she started - I have to say it was a quite blatant downward spiral of moral and ethics from day one

So all this started from the day you arrived there? I'm beginning to see a pattern here. ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TBH, I loved castle rushen when i was there but because the great teachers and all me mates - we started the same year she started - I have to say it was a quite blatant downward spiral of moral and ethics from day one

Its been manpiulated into something that barely represents the great, (pardon the pun) old school community driven and inspiring school this place once was.

Sorry to sound harsh, but its about time a vacancy opened for the head spot.

Well it will now that the previous head has resigned and so vacated the post. Strangely it can't happen before that.

So all this started from the day you arrived there? I'm beginning to see a pattern here. ;)

hahahaha, yeah, i admit, its all my fault! :P

Do the teachers not inspect the pupil's uniforms each day when they arrive at school to make sure that they are smartly and correctly dressed? It now becomes apparent that a lot of problems in society are caused because the children have a complete lack of respect and there is not enough discipline in the schools. The teachers seem to be happy enough to sit back and watch this happen. As long as they get their pay check each month - they happy hey!

Do the teachers not inspect the pupil's uniforms each day when they arrive at school to make sure that they are smartly and correctly dressed?

Have they ever done that?

If anything the kids at Castle Rushen adhere to dress code more strictly than they did when I went there.

Do the teachers not inspect the pupil's uniforms each day when they arrive at school to make sure that they are smartly and correctly dressed?

Have they ever done that?

If anything the kids at Castle Rushen adhere to dress code more strictly than they did when I went there.

Did the article say that the two parents spotted the untidy uniform on students on the way to school? I.e. not in school, and therefore before they were in the care of the teachers?

i used to wear thigh high red boots and a gothy black skirt and a holey black jumper when I went to CRHS, 15 years or so ago hehe

I once wore a similar ensemble when at the Isle of Man college, for reasons that still escape me.

Archived