Maria Tomaszewska Resigns As Head Teacher

Bigeppy

The trouble is that none of us know who is telling us the right story. That's why there should be greater transparency. Politicians and civil servants need to be accountable when they throw taxpayers' money around.

It pisses me right off when members of the political caste like Craine declare matters "closed", as though that is that and her word is all.

Craine has now abolished the Board of Education, which was the only public representation in the education service. She can do what she likes now. Pathetic MHKs letting this go through !!

Nobody stood and nobody voted. Perhaps if you'd stood it wouldn't have been abolished. I think it's your fault.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The trouble is that none of us know who is telling us the right story. That's why there should be greater transparency. Politicians and civil servants need to be accountable when they throw taxpayers' money around.

It pisses me right off when members of the political caste like Craine declare matters "closed", as though that is that and her word is all.

Craine has now abolished the Board of Education, which was the only public representation in the education service. She can do what she likes now. Pathetic MHKs letting this go through !!

Nobody stood and nobody voted. Perhaps if you'd stood it wouldn't have been abolished. I think it's your fault.

Yeah, you're right. Well done CR Commissoners by the way for airing their disquiet in public (IOM today 8 June), much to Craine's obvious fury. The Commissioners allege that the school seems to have gone rapidly downhill during the last 12 months. Obvious really. If you remove the Head of the best performing secondary school on the Island it won't be long before it becomes the worst performing school. Not that the DOE care. All they care about is not being argued with by uppity Headteachers.

Archived