Bank Holiday Weekend - Events?

Bellefield

I can guarantee one thing which will be on this weekend - Rain, Rain and more Rain. Thats why I am glad that I am going to Barcelona for the weekend

I have this feeling that you may be one of those smug people mr Clunes may have been talking to. Oh and south African, double whammy

It's not an expensive trip. I won the accomodation in a prize draw and the flights are easyjet.

Tax free? :lol:

It's meant to be nice on Saturday at least. It'll probably piss down in Barcelona now :)

I will also be watching the bare nuckle boxing..lol

Which is subtitled; 'Douglas Town Council debate.'

I know when Callow and Kinrade really start throwing them right hooks.. its an amazing sight !!!! Last man standing next wednesday.....

:rolleyes:

Rock Band TATE! escape from the studio for a very rare live performance playing tracks from debut album Love and War, the soon to be recorded Gobin Opera (20 min Rock Opera about a Hobgoblin called Denzil...no, really) and first plays of tracks off the forthcoming follow-up album.

The Trafalgar, Friday 22nd from about 8:30pm.

Thats a very good reason not to go to the Traf then,

talk about a 'Try Hard' band last time I the misfortune to have my drinking spoilt by a poor band it was this lot in the cornerhouse , the drum kit was so OTT 16 cymbals and a Gong FFS and all the profesional equipment that most other local bands would kill for and they still sounded shit..................

Rock Band TATE! escape from the studio for a very rare live performance playing tracks from debut album Love and War, the soon to be recorded Gobin Opera (20 min Rock Opera about a Hobgoblin called Denzil...no, really) and first plays of tracks off the forthcoming follow-up album.

The Trafalgar, Friday 22nd from about 8:30pm.

Thats a very good reason not to go to the Traf then,

talk about a 'Try Hard' band last time I the misfortune to have my drinking spoilt by a poor band it was this lot in the cornerhouse , the drum kit was so OTT 16 cymbals and a Gong FFS and all the profesional equipment that most other local bands would kill for and they still sounded shit..................

It's all a matter of musical taste - and yours obviously needs educating.

Archived