[BBC News] Police volunteer numbers double

Newsbot

I don't believe you could do without them. Not at the very least until you have already changed society totally to make no-one want to commit crimes.

How can you brainwash the entire human species to never carry out heinous acts against other people? You can't.

Some maybe, but never all, hence you'll always need police.

You could have a read of this (rather than allow me to waffle on). It is just another perspective:

http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/wsm/crime.html

To put things in balance, I know of at least one volunteer that shouldn't have.

I'm not suggesting they are all nice people - but the world would be a lot worse off with no coppers, and the average honest, hard working person would have to go to some lengths to protect themselves, their familes and belongings from people with no conscience.

I am not saying that the people in the police and volunteers are bad people. Only that their role is damaging to society and partly creates the problem they believe they are solving by catching criminals. I can assume the 'mentality' of those wishing to help the police is to do something good, when in fact the end result (in my opinion) is to actually worsen the situation. And although the people in the forces may be nice, I do have to question their personal principles and political outlook given the content of much of their work.

People VOLUNTEERING (i.e. doing work for free) to work for police? That is just even worse than being an paid officer.

You don't understand though. Usually the people that sign up to these initiatives are nosey bastards who get off wearing a hat and sitting behind a desk pretending that they know more than you do. They also usually boast to their friends about how they can get off parking tickets, or can find stuff out about people from their 'contacts'. Tossers mostly.

I don't believe you could do without them. Not at the very least until you have already changed society totally to make no-one want to commit crimes.

How can you brainwash the entire human species to never carry out heinous acts against other people? You can't.

Some maybe, but never all, hence you'll always need police.

You could have a read of this (rather than allow me to waffle on). It is just another perspective:

http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/wsm/crime.html

all that perspecive is of somebody that has listed a load of crap about the cops doing bad thngs,

so what u saying is, if there was no law none of these things would ever happin,

you do live in a fantasy world dont you,

in your world all that would happin is the strong would survive and the weak would be killed, dont hold out much luck for you then

Archived