Keyboardist Wanted!

cropduster

Unfortunately, our existing blues/rock band has been let down by a keyboard player we had thought was joining us. :angry:

We're therefore looking for someone to play keyboards for us to enhance our current sound and add possibilities with the type of music that we're playing. We're all aged 40 (or thereabouts) and to be quite honest, age doesn't matter - anyone from 18-78 will be great - even a semi-beginner who could learn some stuff would be great. We have a rehearsal space where we can leave stuff set up - but we just need a keyboard player - it doesn't matter where you are or whether you have transport as the band comes from all over the Island!

There must be someone on this rock? Anyone interested drop me a PM and we can talk. :D

Thanks

CD

I do know a rather good pianist (but she is only 16) I mentioned you to her and she indicated blues was quite difficult (up with Jazz in her opinion) if you would consider a 16 year old let me know, maybe you could give her a trial or something, shes very rock and roll.... :D

Archived