Ryanair To Isle Of Man

Lost Login

Anybody see this letter in the Guardian money section this week, which begins "living in the Isle of Man, for all the moans we are blessed to have Ryanair"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2009/may/1...nsation-refusal

I presumed the writer was a Ryanair employee or PR guy pretending to be a member of Joe public but you would have thought they would at least have known where they fly to!

But it does!

From Mutley in another thread:

Yes Ryanair has a regular service from Cork and Dublin to the Isle of Man. As with most Ryanair flights it doesn't land at the main airport but at a smaller airport that usually means a transfer. In the case of the Isle of Man they land at John Lennon airport.

I came back fro LHR once on a Ryanair 737 when Manx Airlines jet had gone to Amsterdam, there was so much room they just said to sit wherever we wanted !

did you have to pay to poo still?

I came back fro LHR once on a Ryanair 737 when Manx Airlines jet had gone to Amsterdam, there was so much room they just said to sit wherever we wanted !

did you have to pay to poo still?

they hadn't dreamed that one up then, t'was about 15 years ago

I think you have mis-read the letter - it doesnt say they travel from the IOM on Ryanair....

who said they did ?, I think you have mis-read the posts

the guy who actually wrote

Living on the Isle of Man, I regularly travel to the UK mainland in order to travel to Europe. I can assure the readers that for all the moans about the airline we are blessed to have Ryanair

seems to be getting some stick as well :P

Archived