[BBC News] Woman assaulted inside nightclub

Newsbot

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is disgraceful- women engaging in bar brawls - again I suspect this is the result of bad parenting and the way these people have been raised

No more disgraceful than men doing the same, yet it is unfortunately common and almost expected on a night out.

Where I come from the women would behave with more dignity than this

They're more likely to shoot each other in SA.

The only shooting that goes on in Douglas is the junkies shooting up in the back alleys

Yeah because there are no junkies in SA are there?

Where I come from the women would behave with more dignity than this

They're more likely to shoot each other in SA.

The only shooting that goes on in Douglas is the junkies shooting up in the back alleys

Yeah because there are no junkies in SA are there?

And you visited South Africa when?

I don't need to go to South Africa to know that it has a drug problem. One of my best mates here is South African and he's talked to me about it, his brother is a copper there. I have a few friends who go out and train in South Africa every winter season who bang on about the crime rates there. They love the place, like you, but you know yourself crime is at stupid levels.

I'll be going next year hopefully. Probably Langebaan, Cape Town and then over to J-bay - looks nice.

Anyway don't listen to me - I haven't been there:

http://www.capetown.gov.za/en/Drugs/Pages/default.aspx

"Alcohol and drug abuse has reached crisis proportions in the Cape metropole, with devastating

effects on the lives of thousands of Capetonians," says Executive Deputy Mayor Cllr Grant Haskin.

Professor Charles Parry, Director of the Medical Research Council's (MRC) Alcohol and Drug

Abuse Research Unit says that the Western Cape has the highest proportion of binge drinkers in

high school - 34% versus 23% for the national average. A third of adolescents aged 11 to 17 from nine districts in Cape Town report having been drunk at least once in their lifetime.

According to the MRC, the number of people seeking treatment for methamphetamine (commonly known as 'tik') has now overtaken those with alcohol problems. Among patients under 20 years, six out of ten use tik as a primary or secondary substance of abuse.

Recent statistics also show that Cape Town has one of the highest number of heroin users in the country - in excess of 15 000."

Yes- When you have been to South Africa and returned you can tell me about how great it is.

Been there, it's a crime ridden shithole, that do you?

Toad of toad hall...the reason you find women brawling undignified and un-ladylike is because you are and come from an extremely sexist country which is about 30 years behind any other civilised nation.....women brawling is no more undignified than men brawling, equally shameful...it's equal rights these days fella....that means it's no worse a thing for a woman to drink a pint, go and have casual sex, drive a car, fly a plane,etcetera etcetera....most of you Saff AAfreekaans are all the feckin same...you overcompensate your insecurities and lack of self esteem by proclaiming macho bullshit whilst deep down inside you seek your mother's unconditional love and insist that your lady is petite, ladylike and obedient......subservience is an outdated concept ya muppet!!!

Toad of toad hall...the reason you find women brawling undignified and un-ladylike is because you are and come from an extremely sexist country which is about 30 years behind any other civilised nation.....women brawling is no more undignified than men brawling, equally shameful...it's equal rights these days fella....that means it's no worse a thing for a woman to drink a pint, go and have casual sex, drive a car, fly a plane,etcetera etcetera....most of you Saff AAfreekaans are all the feckin same...you overcompensate your insecurities and lack of self esteem by proclaiming macho bullshit whilst deep down inside you seek your mother's unconditional love and insist that your lady is petite, ladylike and obedient......subservience is an outdated concept ya muppet!!!

Thank you Matt. I'll bet you those tights and knickers are itchy under your jeans

Archived