[BBC News] Woman assaulted inside nightclub

Newsbot

Toad of toad hall...the reason you find women brawling undignified and un-ladylike is because you are and come from an extremely sexist country which is about 30 years behind any other civilised nation.....women brawling is no more undignified than men brawling, equally shameful...it's equal rights these days fella....that means it's no worse a thing for a woman to drink a pint, go and have casual sex, drive a car, fly a plane,etcetera etcetera....most of you Saff AAfreekaans are all the feckin same...you overcompensate your insecurities and lack of self esteem by proclaiming macho bullshit whilst deep down inside you seek your mother's unconditional love and insist that your lady is petite, ladylike and obedient......subservience is an outdated concept ya muppet!!!

Thank you Matt. I'll bet you those tights and knickers are itchy under your jeans

Only at weekends ta ;)

I prefer to have my partner (wife) as my equal and I hers, you know, so that we meet each other at the same level and that we challenge each other, rather than have me as the dictator and authoritarian and my partner be "wifey"..bit to stepford for my liking.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Toad of toad hall...the reason you find women brawling undignified and un-ladylike is because you are and come from an extremely sexist country which is about 30 years behind any other civilised nation.....women brawling is no more undignified than men brawling, equally shameful...it's equal rights these days fella....that means it's no worse a thing for a woman to drink a pint, go and have casual sex, drive a car, fly a plane,etcetera etcetera....most of you Saff AAfreekaans are all the feckin same...you overcompensate your insecurities and lack of self esteem by proclaiming macho bullshit whilst deep down inside you seek your mother's unconditional love and insist that your lady is petite, ladylike and obedient......subservience is an outdated concept ya muppet!!!

Another candidate for post of the year - brilliant.

Archived