New Head Teacher Found For St.ninians

cassettiespagetie

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/St-Ninian39...cher.5306573.jp

Turns out 'Andy Fox' the head at Park Road is going to be the new head at St.Ninians.

Nope - not the Head at Park Road .. That is Mr Quayle who is hanging up his hat at the end of the year.

Mr Fox is a Deputy Head, i/c St Ninian's Lower School

Like wot Mr Fox has said, One school, two sites.

All I can say is God help them all.

My child is a pupil in year 8 at Park Road and I am really happy that Mr Fox will be her Head at upper school come Sept. Fantastic news...couldnt have been given to a more deserving man in my opinion. Well done Mr Fox.

ML :)

I agree. Mr Fox is a nice caring man. Mr Quayle who he is replacing is just an establishment Dalek.

I agree. Mr Fox is a nice caring man. Mr Quayle who he is replacing is just an establishment Dalek.

Yes Mr Quayle is. As I write this in out school library, he is stood with a glazed expression looking lost (of which he always seems to be...). I am in my last year at St. Ninians and during my 4 years here, I have never seem him tell anyone off or actually use his authority.

To what I said before that was not meant in any offense towards Mr Quayle. I will be saddened to see him leave as he manages to keep to school in perfect order whilst not being to formal towards us. Also with what I said about him never telling us off, he does when it is due i must say but he doesn't tell us off for small petty things which we love him for!

It will be interesting to see if Mr Fox will adopt this style of teaching toward us. I guess I wish him the best of luck!

But we will all miss Mr Quayle!

Archived