French Plane 'missing Off Brazil'

Stavros

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've just been reading about the world food crisis and beating myself up for buying broccoli that had been flown in from a nation where the majority of the population are starving, I'd rather ponder those kind of things than pray.

If you want to help them, you should buy more broccoli, not less.

S

I've just been reading about the world food crisis and beating myself up for buying broccoli that had been flown in from a nation where the majority of the population are starving, I'd rather ponder those kind of things than pray.

S

Maybe, it might slightly improve their condition, although the profits will remain in the hands of the people whose sell the broccoli.

I've never worried about dying in a plane crash. Going on the boat is another matter though.

You kidding? I'd rather end up floating on the sea than sitting in a airplane that is breaking up. I can't think of anything more terrifying. Though saying that I am under the presumption that I am more likely to come out of sinking ship alive. I wouldn't want to be on the Ben My Chree.

I do hope that it wan't one of those 'dirty bombs' I mean how rude is that. If you're going to bomb some country, at least have the decency to make sure that you've given your bomb a good wash and polish before hand.

some conspiracy theories about now

most just silly - german owner of the company in charge of the WTC elevators was one of the passengers

also according to the sun, some passenger phones still ringing and a portugese newspaper claiming texts were sent saying im afraid, i love you etc to families.....

Maybe, it might slightly improve their condition, although the profits will remain in the hands of the people whose sell the broccoli.

Who will employ more people to grow broccoli, and spend more money in the local economy, thus stimulating employment further.

S

Who will employ more people to grow broccoli, and spend more money in the local economy, thus stimulating employment further.

S

Though offering no guarantees to how much they will get paid. Unfortunately, these people have their produce stolen from them, i.e. the people who actually farm it aren't the ones selling it.

some conspiracy theories about now

most just silly - german owner of the company in charge of the WTC elevators was one of the passengers

also according to the sun, some passenger phones still ringing and a portugese newspaper claiming texts were sent saying im afraid, i love you etc to families.....

Argh! I wish there weren't so many nutjobs going on about the WTC.

S

I dont think so. They cannot eat money can they? They get a good price for it ofc...like the British farmers who need subsidising because they do not earn enough while Tescos rakes it in. Wake up & think.

S

I dont think so. They cannot eat money can they? They get a good price for it ofc...like the British farmers who need subsidising because they do not earn enough while Tescos rakes it in. Wake up & think.

I am paid in money, but I don't eat it. I buy food with it.

By buying from the Third World, we provide employment and income to the people there. If we withdraw our custom, those people will lose those jobs and that income. What will they do then? And if there is something else they could do, it obviously doesn't pay as well or they would be doing it now.

Obvious, really, except to the extremely stupid.

S

Archived