Nine Inch Nails / Janes Addiction @ Manchester Arena

Nosferatu

You get to see Mew aswell!!! they're supporting Jammy bastard!

Hadn't really heard of mew til I got my tickets , had a listen to some of their stuff that is on youtube . Not bad at all , probably fits into my slouching music category. Although not sure if they fit on the NIN/JA bill .

You get to see Mew aswell!!! they're supporting Jammy bastard!

Hadn't really heard of mew til I got my tickets , had a listen to some of their stuff that is on youtube . Not bad at all , probably fits into my slouching music category. Although not sure if they fit on the NIN/JA bill .

Would like to go, but so did my wife and we can't really afford for both with a baby on the way. Don't quite understand how it's a dual headline though, as i would have though NIN were considerably bigger and more popular than Jane's Addiction

You do get one hell of a show with NIN though, probably the best sound quality you will hear.

Hard to say who is the bigger band. NIN haven't reallly had any mainstream success more of an in the know loyal following whereas Janes Addiction have at least had Been Caught Stealing and a couple of others that were MTV'ed to death . Assuming that dual headline means an equal length set it will be a cracking gig . Been lucky enough to see NIN before at Brixton Academy , be good to see tham in a larger setting .

• 1 month later...

WAS AWESOME!!!

Only randomly decided to go on Monday night, so at last minute booked all the tickets and what not...

Got the boat at 3PM to liverpool, then raced over to Manchester to arrive at the MEN for 7:50PM....so didn't get to catch Mew, but saw most of Jane's Addictions set which was really good...but f**k me NIN kicked ASS!

WAS AWESOME!!!

Only randomly decided to go on Monday night, so at last minute booked all the tickets and what not...

Got the boat at 3PM to liverpool, then raced over to Manchester to arrive at the MEN for 7:50PM....so didn't get to catch Mew, but saw most of Jane's Addictions set which was really good...but f**k me NIN kicked ASS!

Caught last 4 songs of Mew set , very good sound . Janes Addiction also excellent Mountain Song in particular superb , and as you said NIN were fucking outstanding , the bass lines were almost subsonic . Laughed my bollocks off at the "please don't mosh" signs on the doors into the standing bit :rolleyes: .

is there any other kind

Damn , sussed ! :D

Archived