[BBC News] Islands warned on tax avoidance

Newsbot

Pan calling kettle black arse here?

Who do these self centred greedy, snout in trough, double standards UK MP’s think they are?

It is about time someone took that ignoble shower from Westminster on.

When they here what our MHK’s get for expenses, they will be standing for election here next!

:P

Perhaps they should just claim everything on expenses instead. No tax to pay then.......

Exactly. Nothing that these 'no credibility' empty mouthpieces say holds any weight any more. Alistair Darling himself took tax advice paid for by the taxpayer on how best to legally avoid Capital Gains Tax levied by his own Exchequer.

Time to practice what you preach fellas. Nobody is listening anymore.

PS: Any chance of us getting the £500m you nicked from our bank back too?

Another misleading headline from Newsbot; we are not beign warned, but a warning has been issued to UK Parliament by a slect committee. Two very different things.

I thought the Beeb prided itself on its command and proper use of English????

Indeed, but that was the BBC of old.

. . . . and they are now employing Isle of Man 'educated' people and all that that implies.

It is about time someone took that ignoble shower from Westminster on.
It is . . . . . and that someone will be the UK electorate.

Please excuse my pessimism, but I do not think that the New UK voter will give the Isle of Man - and all that our establishment stands for (such as greed, the coveting of money and the covering up of incompetence) - a cat's chance in hell.

Oh no.

Please excuse my pessimism, but I do not think that the New UK voter will give the Isle of Man - and all that our establishment stands for (such as greed, the coveting of money and the covering up of incompetence) - a cat's chance in hell.

I really don't understand what that is supposed to mean. I don't know what the New UK voter is and why the Isle of Man has anything to do with him.

Perhaps they should just claim everything on expenses instead. No tax to pay then.......

Exactly. Nothing that these 'no credibility' empty mouthpieces say holds any weight any more. Alistair Darling himself took tax advice paid for by the taxpayer on how best to legally avoid Capital Gains Tax levied by his own Exchequer.

Time to practice what you preach fellas. Nobody is listening anymore.

PS: Any chance of us getting the £500m you nicked from our bank back too?

I'll second that.

Another misleading headline from Newsbot; we are not beign warned, but a warning has been issued to UK Parliament by a slect committee. Two very different things.

I'm seriously thinking of writing a why-oh-why letter to Barry Took about the idiot wot writes the newsbot material.

Your use of the past tense is correct.

S

Archived