Judge Jules & Simon Patterson @ Paramount City

Paramount

So with 1 week to go till Judge Jules & Simon Patterson arrive at Paramount City a few details for you.....

TICKETS

Remaining Tickets are available from Paramount City (622447) and Clinch's, North Quay Douglas (618450) priced at £15.

LAST ADMISSION IS 11:00

STRICTLY OVER 18'S (ID MAY BE REQUIRED)

SET TIMES

Both Floors of Paramount will be open from 10:00 - 03:00

Main Room

10:00 - 11:30 - Jason Quinn & Ricky Rooney

11:30 - 01:30 - Judge Jules

01:30 - 03:30 - Simon Patterson

Floor 2

10:00 - 03:00 - Paul Hughes, Daniel Armstrong & Derek Mckenna

SUGGESTED DRESS CODE

The suggested theme of the night is "Heroes & Villains"

Official Costume Supplier

Fancie That

Nelson Street, Douglas

Tel: 615390

www.fancie-that.com

10% Discount available on production of ticket for heroes & villains costumes

Terms & Conditions apply

INTERVIEWS / COMPETITIONS

Check out an interview with Jules ahead of next weeks gig:

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/what-where-when/...stry.5336783.jp

Tune in to The PH Factor with Paul Hughes this Saturday for your chance to win Tickets

See you Thursday!!!!!!!

Don't want to be a party pooper (each to their own and all that) but am I correct in thinking these individuals are not actually musicians?

As I understand it they are disc jockeys who play artiste's records through various media (MP3, CD etc).

I'm thinking of inviting people to my place where they can sit and listen (or even dance) to my favourite records at the bargain price of £5 -(bottle of dandelion & burdock and packet of pork scratchings included.) Or for £7.00 I will put Energy FM on the stereo. If demand is sufficient, we can get it on .

Westwood is a goon. An old man who tries to act gangsta...ermmmm!?

Don't want to be a party pooper (each to their own and all that) but am I correct in thinking these individuals are not actually musicians?

As I understand it they are disc jockeys who play artiste's records through various media (MP3, CD etc).

I'm thinking of inviting people to my place where they can sit and listen (or even dance) to my favourite records at the bargain price of £5 -(bottle of dandelion & burdock and packet of pork scratchings included.) Or for £7.00 I will put Energy FM on the stereo. If demand is sufficient, we can get it on .

Yerr the Dandelion & Burdock did it for me.....what night? lol

he's well crap and cheesy & ugly WTF why not bring 4king westwood over omg. you would need to be a pilled up batty boy to go! THE END

He da real man, innit bruffa from a diffrent muffa.

Westwood is a goon. An old man who tries to act gangsta...ermmmm!?

What he is not a real gangsta..? damn popped my bubble G !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a quote from Jules latest diary @ judgejules.net

"Landing into the IOM, I had an immediate sleep, as there was a very early flight home the following day to contend with. Arriving at the club, it was immediately obvious it was going to be a memorable one. Packed wall-to-wall with a screaming crowd, I couldn’t ask for more. It must have been roughly five years since my last IOM outing. Note to management- make it happen sooner next time!"

It was an amazing night and we look forward to welcoming Judge Jules back to the Isle of Man in the future...

Archived