Miserable Shop Assistants

Punisher

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you been served today by a miserable, useless or rude shop assistant?

No, but I bet you have! What happened?

I asked a guy stocking the shelves in Tesco's if they had a certain jarred sauce that I usually buy as I couldn't see it in its usual spot, he said he didn't know, then turned his back on me and carried on working!

Hardly life or death I know but I expected a bit more help than that!

I asked a guy stocking the shelves in Tesco's if they had a certain jarred sauce that I usually buy as I couldn't see it in its usual spot, he said he didn't know, then turned his back on me and carried on working!

That is FUCKING fascinating.

He turned his back? On you? Unbelievable.

That is FUCKING fascinating.

He turned his back? On you? Unbelievable.

Yeah I know he must have been preoccupied thinking about meeting you up at nobles park toilets at 6,o,clock - He did mutter something under his breath about a glory hole and Mr Sausages?

What a wonderful imagination you have. The stories you tell must make the winter nights fly by.

Yes they certainly do - It is also a no on the rim job you offered me as I have been working in the same office for the last couple of years and have just received a hefty pay rise. Sorry to disappoint!

Eh?

Yeah exactly. Didn't make sense. Why would he pay to give you a rimjob? Bit mental

Dirty boy! Have just googled “Rim Job” I thought it was something to do with fitting tyres, thought he was offering me a career change

Archived