The Great Tt Conspiricy

theman

The TT conspiricy is, trying to make the TT so 4King lame, so boring HEALTH 'N'SAFETY batties ahve gone off the rails, as for the bands and entertainment. If your a travelling to the TT after this year would you come back??????? :whatever: ,S

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The TT conspiri"

Sorry - got that far and realised I could not be bothered to read any further and went for a nice long shit instead.

So you were full of shit reading and replying this bull crap, now your not full of shit you can give a decent reply!!!!!!!!!

p.s. don't use your keyboard until you've washed your hands!!

I don't think health and safety has a particularly big job to do concerning the actual race, but the fact that traffic control during this special event is clearly, clearly inadequate to ensure the safety of members of the public driving on public roads is totally unacceptable.

I am reasonably uninterested in health and safety issues about closed roads, but I cannot accept that the course is not subject to more effective traffic calming measures etc when racing isn't occuring and the roads are open.

It is wrong that year after year our roads kill people during this period - it shows a complete lack of responsibility from the DOT - they should put in special calming methods to stop reckless people using public roads as a race track.

Bollards, humps etc should be temporarily put down to be removed during racing and once the exitement is over. It will save lives and make the Island safer for all road users. I am totally uninterested in thrill seekers putting my and other road users' lives at risk.

I don't think health and safety has a particularly big job to do concerning the actual race, but the fact that traffic control during this special event is clearly, clearly inadequate to ensure the safety of members of the public driving on public roads is totally unacceptable.

I am reasonably uninterested in health and safety issues about closed roads, but I cannot accept that the course is not subject to more effective traffic calming measures etc when racing isn't occuring and the roads are open.

It is wrong that year after year our roads kill people during this period - it shows a complete lack of responsibility from the DOT - they should put in special calming methods to stop reckless people using public roads as a race track.

Bollards, humps etc should be temporarily put down to be removed during racing and once the exitement is over. It will save lives and make the Island safer for all road users. I am totally uninterested in thrill seekers putting my and other road users' lives at risk.

But the whole attraction for a large proportion of visitors is surely the opportunity to drive fast on unrestricted roads. Take that away, and I suspect you will save a few people but kill the TT.

S

I'm disappointed. I thought this would have some connection to 9/11. I'm sure one exists.

There is...it's run by a cabal of high ranking Jews and the House of Saud, administered by the Biderberg Group and enforced by some members of Bohemian Grove whilst being overseen by the CIA, the royal family Windor's finance it and Osama Bin Laden is going to enter late for the senior TT next friday, The Neo-Cons are supervising all shadow ops conducted by Mossad and the Zionists are hoping that the TT ends on 2012..Ready for when the anti-christ Barack Obama has shown his true colours after a 3 and a half reign of false good!.......ooh and David Icke is gonna change his shell suit from turquoise to a nice pistachio green one.

I'm disappointed. I thought this would have some connection to 9/11. I'm sure one exists.

There is...it's run by a cabal of high ranking Jews and the House of Saud, administered by the Biderberg Group and enforced by some members of Bohemian Grove whilst being overseen by the CIA, the royal family Windor's finance it and Osama Bin Laden is going to enter late for the senior TT next friday, The Neo-Cons are supervising all shadow ops conducted by Mossad and the Zionists are hoping that the TT ends on 2012..Ready for when the anti-christ Barack Obama has shown his true colours after a 3 and a half reign of false good!.......ooh and David Icke is gonna change his shell suit from turquoise to a nice pistachio green one.

i now like you.

You have some very good ideas. More effort does need to be put into stopping the accidents. The temporary bollards is an excellent proposal

Ha! Reply of the day award definitely goes to you. Thank you! So, you've read that book too have you? ;-) If I wasn't knee deep in red wine and falling off my chair laughing I'd post something witty in response :-)

My house backs on to the course, when the Senior TT is in full swing I'm going to be sat on my decking tittering and wishing for Osama to come flying round the corner!

Archived