New Drug Craze

La_Dolce_Vita

What was wrong with a copy of Razzle and a bottle of woodpecker?

It doesn't appeal to everyone. Some prefer Playgirl and a nibble on a Peyote button.

giving away your current circumstances to the forum there ldv..

you should have used prefered as in past - tence .. still dont get the nibbling on a cactus bit tho.

get it now..

There were no visual lights behind closed eyes nor any benign sensations. Peyote is state of bliss, euphoria, peace and trance. After several hours I fell asleep only to have the most vivid dream during sleep. I must have slept for 10 hours or more only to awake feeling slightly intoxicated

Peyote is a unique experience unlike any drug I had ever taken. The state of mind is perfect for spiritual work but not to be abused. Peyote commands respect and in a sense on peyote you feel the centuries of use surrounding you entering the experience.

After eating two peyote buttons I felt a connection to another reality or state of consciousness and also felt able to consume perhaps one or two more buttons of similar size. The suggestion of consuming 10 or even 20 buttons would in my impression make the individual have a significant trance where they may experience nothing but an hallucinary state. A vision quest. I would not recommend such amounts for the first time with peyote.

Archived