Cheery Shop Assistants

Mutley

collected a van for hire from athol rental last sunday at the airport and the woman dealing with it was a great laugh and very friendly and helpful - wish more people were like her

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree what a nice change :D

I don't post much.....but I have to say I went to the toy shop at Tynwald Mills and there is a nice lady in there really good with the kids, my little one was trying to help her with the hangers!

The dark haired girl that works in Shoprite on Victoria Road on the checkout. Normally most checkout people dont say a word apart from that will be £xxx.xx please. This girl is great. The Wife and I went shopping on Saturday and she was really chatty and has a lovely personality, looks like she really enjoys her job.

This has been the topic of a thread in the past.

There were one or two miserable individuals who were complaining that they didn't want check-out staff making conversation with them, as they couldn't be bothered.

Some sad muppets about really.

This has been the topic of a thread in the past.

There were one or two miserable individuals who were complaining that they didn't want check-out staff making conversation with them, as they couldn't be bothered.

Some sad muppets about really.

Not really a shop assistant I suppose, but a girl called Karen at the Villa Marina is always really helpful with internet problems

Newsons, love that shop and the guys in there are great, went in for tent pegs today and came out with a new coat as well.

Knowledgeable guys, not pushy sales wise, very helpful and very very funny! Keep up the good work!

Archived