Cheery Shop Assistants

Mutley

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll mention the African chap that delivers buttys for Apettites.

Oris? He's ace, shouting "Happy Weekend Sandwiches" on fridays :)

That's the chap we got a "Morrey Mei Sandwiches" once.

Good ol' Manx service (in the best possible way) from the guys at Qualthrough's in Castletown.

er, and girls.

Oldish geezer at Shopshite Onchan very well spoken always friendly and chatty, also very large Ulsterman at Tesco last time I was queuing at his till he was telling everyone in the queue to go get a news of the world as there was a £5 Tesco voucher in you could use.

The "trolley" man at Ramsey Shoprite ! Not sure he's absolutley sure about the current whereabouts of his own "trolley" but very happy and helpful with other peoples !

That's James. He and my mother could form an Olympic nattering team, the pair can rabbit on for hours!

Oldish geezer at Shopshite Onchan very well spoken always friendly and chatty, also very large Ulsterman at Tesco last time I was queuing at his till he was telling everyone in the queue to go get a news of the world as there was a £5 Tesco voucher in you could use.

That's my idea of someone who deserves a customer service award. Hats off to him ...

...GOMH*...

What a lovely positive thread,i hope i inspired this after i raved on about the lady in M & Co yesterday (in the miserable shop assistant thread) I'll mention "her" again in this one cos she was soo nice and helpfull.Also i always find the lady's in mothercare massively helpfull and friendly especially Carmel and the blonde lady, (cant remember her name).Boots are great too,cant do enough to help and the guys upstairs doing the photo's too.Manager in TK Maxx,i chatting to her just the other day,she's very nice and talking of very nice....the lady's that volunteer in the Hospice shop on Bucks road are really lovely too.I think thats about it for now but i'm sure i'll think of more soon as i've posted.

was verbally assaulted today by ean from onchan co-op! Asking me where i worked, where i lived etc. Was tired, so nearly said, it's none of your business cause i thought he was being intrusive.. !!? Didn't though, cause realised he was only trying to provide a friendly service!

The "trolley" man at Ramsey Shoprite ! Not sure he's absolutley sure about the current whereabouts of his own "trolley" but very happy and helpful with other peoples !

That's James. He and my mother could form an Olympic nattering team, the pair can rabbit on for hours!

The nicest, least harmful individual I have met on this island. A genuine star amongst men.

Out in the rain or heat, never a bad word and can't do enough for anyone.

Irony is that he doesn't need to work at all, does it for the pleasure of being helpful, even if you don't want help.

was verbally assaulted today by ean from onchan co-op! Asking me where i worked, where i lived etc. Was tired, so nearly said, it's none of your business cause i thought he was being intrusive.. !!? Didn't though, cause realised he was only trying to provide a friendly service!

I think he served me earlier,yes very chatty and friendly,i like someone with a bit of personality and banter.

Lenny from Tesco. Yes he is a nice guy.

Archived