Mutley

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sid in Joe Jennings.

James in Sure.

Ean in Onchan Co-Op ...

...GOMH*...

Here here.. Ean is a legend.. wait till you see him dance !!! lol He was in havana last week dressed as Captain America, was soooo funny.

What a lovely positive thread,i hope i inspired this after i raved on about the lady in M & Co yesterday (in the miserable shop assistant thread) I'll mention "her" again in this one cos she was soo nice and helpfull.Also i always find the lady's in mothercare massively helpfull and friendly especially Carmel and the blonde lady, (cant remember her name).Boots are great too,cant do enough to help and the guys upstairs doing the photo's too.Manager in TK Maxx,i chatting to her just the other day,she's very nice and talking of very nice....the lady's that volunteer in the Hospice shop on Bucks road are really lovely too.I think thats about it for now but i'm sure i'll think of more soon as i've posted.

The lasies in Onchan are really nice as well, dropped in a load off books and you would have thought it was bags off money !!

was verbally assaulted today by ean from onchan co-op! Asking me where i worked, where i lived etc. Was tired, so nearly said, it's none of your business cause i thought he was being intrusive.. !!? Didn't though, cause realised he was only trying to provide a friendly service!

Ask him about his weight training / Body Building..hehe

was verbally assaulted today by ean from onchan co-op! Asking me where i worked, where i lived etc. Was tired, so nearly said, it's none of your business cause i thought he was being intrusive.. !!? Didn't though, cause realised he was only trying to provide a friendly service!

I think he served me earlier,yes very chatty and friendly,i like someone with a bit of personality and banter.

I am so glad I nominated Onchan Coop.. There is a nice guy in there also called Richard & also a really helpful old fashioned chap called Ronald.

The manager is also really helpful and good for a lunch time natter.

Just thought of a few more for the list,the couple (think they are a couple) that run the butchers in the market in Douglas,they are so nice and friendly.Young girl in B&Q last night,she was really polite and even went out of her way for me,cant remember her name but she goes to school at Castle Rushen,her parents should be really proud because she is a credit to them.

There's a guy who runs a bedding shop in Parliament Street in Ramsey(i think he's called Terry) he's really chatty and friendly as is the lady who runs the Rural gift shop in Castletown.Thats all for now....

The two young lads that work the evening shift in the Spar next to the Hilton. Alround pleasant chaps.

:)

The same cant be said about the day staff, I have heard some choice language from the tattoed young lady. Not pleasant from shop staff.

This may come as a suprise, but there is a guy who works in tesco thats quite good. Ginger, around 18 or 19, chatty, super-fast without damaging food. Makes a change.

The girl in the mandarin is also quite good, even when my mate was drunkenly spilling his sauce all over the floor.

There are so many helpful people - its so great!

The manager type in Jessops, has a beard, is always helpful, and very efficient and courteous.

Seconded. Was very helpful and offered good advice (at no benefit to him or Jessops) when I wanted to upgrade my DSLR.

I thought the young man and woman in the Hawthorn today was great. Have been many times before and the male server impressed my father on the last visit.

I must say, I prefer this thread to the 'other' one.

I thought the young man and woman in the Hawthorn today was great. Have been many times before and the male server impressed my father on the last visit.

Me too,lets see if we can make it longer than the other thread but we have got some catching up to do!

the portugese cleaner in tescos she always cleans the floor gr8 oj

also the guys at that furniture store by b and q i think its called adore, gr8 staff recommend there beds i havent got out of mine since lol

This makes me happy, I've just bought 2 mattresses from there over the phone as I'm across at the minute, being delivered on Tuesday morning, can't wait to give them a go!

Me too,lets see if we can make it longer than the other thread but we have got some catching up to do!

Agreed! Positivity for the win! Ok, my votes.... the nice young chaps who work in The Velvet Lobster, lovely, friendly, cheerful and the Pizza toast in there is gorgeous.

TK Maxx staff, all good, very helful and chatty.

The General Store at Governors Hill, lovely chatty girls, as are the staff at The Cat with No Tail. And theres an Eastern European lady who works in the Slug and Lettuce who is beautiful and really friendly, had a good old natter with her last week over a bottle of vino, fab lass.

Archived