Cheery Shop Assistants

Mutley

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe this could be something really positive in rewarding people for their helpfulness, kindness or (other nice remark)

Wouldn't it be good if YOU and others like yourself, wrote positive and constructive things about other people?

For instance, I like a nice pat on the back now and again and if unknown persons said good things about me, I'm sure that I'd try to be better in what I do. I'm supposing and I know people don't like that word, but supposing if what we do, actually makes a difference and raises moral and basically makes a better service for all involved, wouldn't this be good to know that you helped thank someone for their positive behaviour? :)

I always make the effort to smile and say please and thank you to shop staff. Sometime they smile back, but mostly they look at me like I'm from Mars. I guess they don't get too many friendly customers!

The young lad and lass who own the clothes shop Joye are a pleasure to deal with particularly when an old duffer like me is sent in to pick up Christmas and Birthday presents. Most of the MT staff in the mobile shop are incredibly helpful and the older gent who works in WH Smiths in town, a true gent.

Feltons in Ramsey is a great shop. Incredibly helpful and full of useful advice. You can go in there vaguely knowing that the sort of thing you are after must somehow exist and they will find it for you and tell you how to fit it.

My experience is that if you smile to people, they smile back. Those who experience surly service should perhaps ask themselves why.

S

What utter crap!!!

didnt think sebrof was gonna get a bite with that one .. took awhile a whole 14 mins.

i would like to recommend the telephone staff at manx telecom and manx petroleums .. telecom for the time they are prepared to spend on customer satisfaction {even tho its a thankless task with such poor infrastructure which isnt the staffs fault} and manx petroleums for their exremely quick and courtious service.

A little mention for Adele's shop and just to let those who dont know that she's moved from Finch Rd to inside the Arcade,its a lovely shop selling dance shoes, material, ribbons, sequins and the like, she also sells a bit of craft stuff for anyone who likes crafting,very friendly/helpfull lady.

My experience is that if you smile to people, they smile back. Those who experience surly service should perhaps ask themselves why.

S

What utter crap!!!

Thank you for your contribution. But it hasn't worked. :D

S

Archived