Cheery Shop Assistants

Mutley

My experience is that if you smile to people, they smile back. Those who experience surly service should perhaps ask themselves why.

S

What utter crap!!!

didnt think sebrof was gonna get a bite with that one .. took awhile a whole 14 mins.

You needn't have worried. There's always one!

S

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feltons in Ramsey is a great shop. Incredibly helpful and full of useful advice. You can go in there vaguely knowing that the sort of thing you are after must somehow exist and they will find it for you and tell you how to fit it.

I'm with you on that one, it's like the old iron mongers used to be, they always seem to have that little washer you need or the od bit for something you can't find anywhere else and several times I have seen them carry stuff out to pensioners cars for them. top class shop and one I don't mind paying a little extra for due to the service you get.

Feltons in Ramsey is a great shop. Incredibly helpful and full of useful advice. You can go in there vaguely knowing that the sort of thing you are after must somehow exist and they will find it for you and tell you how to fit it.

I'm with you on that one, it's like the old iron mongers used to be, they always seem to have that little washer you need or the od bit for something you can't find anywhere else and several times I have seen them carry stuff out to pensioners cars for them. top class shop and one I don't mind paying a little extra for due to the service you get.

I agree, have known the Family for years and they are honest hard working and great people.

They are a step back to the days that a shop was only as good as its customer service. His name by the way is Cleveland Perry.

They are a step back to the days that a shop was only as good as its customer service. His name by the way is Cleveland Perry.

He was in Peel for many years. Excellent chap. Well, I presume it's the same man. Not many Clevelands about.

S

I was in the MT shop(Victoria Street) the last week and the woman who served me was really helpful and sorted everything out for me very quickly. :D

The most cheerful shop assistant I have encountered was myself when using the self service till in M&S. Such a polite gentleman

:mellow:

I agree, have known the Family for years and they are honest hard working and great people.

Yes, I used to work in the same place as his son, Tim

The most cheerful shop assistant I have encountered was myself when using the self service till in M&S. Such a polite gentleman

You really do set yourself up for it dont you, or are you as some suspect a regular ( no name mentioned ) up to no good, personally I suspect the latter. :ph34r:

You really do set yourself up for it dont you, or are you as some suspect a regular ( no name mentioned ) up to no good, personally I suspect the latter. :ph34r:

If you think he's the person I think you think he is, then I have to say that I don't think so.

S

If you think he's the person I think you think he is, then I have to say that I don't think so.

S

To be honest mate I really have no one person in mind, I just believe it is someone on a different handle taking the piss and fooling a few of us, me included. :rolleyes:

S

To be honest mate I really have no one person in mind, I just believe it is someone on a different handle taking the piss and fooling a few of us, me included. :rolleyes:

Keyboarder havent posted anything since the 15th, and Toad joined on the 16th. I checked.

Coincidence?

Archived