Cheery Shop Assistants

Mutley

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And why exactly don't you want to hear anything good said about people in the IOM?

S

I just don't like fat scousers. ;)

Anyway, seeing that you've apologised, we'll move on.

I'd like to nominate the entire bar staff at Bushy's tent who, although obviously of the hippy persuasion, are nearly always a pleasure to be served by.

How on earth do you know that? What an incredibly crass statement. I would think the chances of you getting that sort of service would be as equally likely across as here.

I recently read an article in a similar vein by a manx journo who had lost her keys here but they were returned to her by someone. Again ("wouldn't happen across") For FFS in all probability the person returning her keys could have been English!

This sort of attitude gives the Manx a bad name - in my opinion

Arkwright in the house? :D

arkwright1.jpg

Ambushed? You were the one who derailed the thread!

No. VoR derailed it.

S

No I didn't.

You praised your B & Q girl. All well and good but then you had to cast a slur on her counterparts in the UK which was out of order and deserved a response.

What rubbish. You need to lighten up a little.

S

No. VoR derailed it.

S

No I didn't.

You praised your B & Q girl. All well and good but then you had to cast a slur on her counterparts in the UK which was out of order and deserved a response.

What rubbish. You need to lighten up a little.

S

Lighten up a little? Moi? Re-read your initial response.

No. VoR derailed it.

S

No you wrote - "Wouldn't get that sort of service in a B&Q across."

This is patent nonesense, and the Voice of Reason called you on it. You could have ignored it, admited you were wrong, or clarified your meaning, but you decided to bluff and bluster your way through it, endlessly.

No. VoR derailed it.

S

This is patent nonesense, and the Voice of Reason called you on it. You could have ignored it, admited you were wrong, or clarified your meaning, but you decided to bluff and bluster your way through it, endlessly.

One day, Declan, do try to post something pleasant and positive. Just for a change, eh? Might make you feel better about yourself.

S

No. VoR derailed it.

S

One day, Declan, do try to post something pleasant and positive. Just for a change, eh? Might make you feel better about yourself.

S

You used to be quite an intelligent poster. What happened?

Hate to change the subject but back to the original thread! My friend and i visited Peel yesterday, we popped into Carine's for a snack, lovely friendly service.

Lady in the Peel butchers also in very nice :)

Archived