No Racing On Saturday

Xpert

I wonder if that's what will happen given the forecast. From what I gather, and nothing official has been said, but it could be Monday before we see any TT races this year.

Given the forecast I think that would be the right announcement to make now and not tomorrow, two minutes before the racing is due to start like they did two years ago. It could maybe stop a lot of people, travelling over for day/weekend trips, from wasting their time for nothing. Oh, hang on that means we won't be able to fleece them while they're here if they do come and there's no racing.

Just a thought

I wonder if that's what will happen given the forecast. From what I gather, and nothing official has been said, but it could be Monday before we see any TT races this year.

Given the forecast I think that would be the right announcement to make now and not tomorrow, two minutes before the racing is due to start like they did two years ago. It could maybe stop a lot of people, travelling over for day/weekend trips, from wasting their time for nothing. Oh, hang on that means we won't be able to fleece them while they're here if they do come and there's no racing.

Just a thought

dont you just love xpert opinion.

Archived