(over)active Security At Bushys

Shit3hawk

I see that the Fun police that is (over)Active Security is trying to spoil the party down the tent while Bunch of Skankers are playing their set <_<

the Fat security man is running round tapping people on the shoulders telling the to stop jumping up and down , Doh its a fuckin mosh pit you 'tard

just watch the video stream it's really funny soon as fatty approachs someone to tell them off his Ginger Ninja mate comes in as back-up

post-7123-1244325021_thumb.jpg

post-7123-1244325102_thumb.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see that the Fun police that is (over)Active Security is trying to spoil the party down the tent while Bunch of Skankers are playing their set <_<

the Fat security man is running round tapping people on the shoulders telling the to stop jumping up and down , Doh its a fuckin mosh pit you 'tard

just watch the video stream it's really funny soon as fatty approachs someone to tell them off his Ginger Ninja mate comes in as back-up

Try sending the attachments again, they aren't showing up.

Try sending the attachments again, they aren't showing up.

Yes just got a couple of photos

Just watched that myself, what an idiot. I hope he dosn't tap on the wrong shoulder i recognise some of the guys at the front, one has got a short fuse.

ha ha ha that's where the lazy d.o.t worker are!!! moon lighting. there hot hard in less your well drunk. but then they kick off on you trying to kick you out . just tell them there on there next break or it's there end there off shift. lolololololololololololololololololololoololololololololololololololololol. lmao...................;,;,';.;'.;,';.;', or just own them

From what I saw, it was probably the least aggressive place anywhere on the whole Island. This is typical of "security" on the Isle of Man.

Fuckwitted fuckwits of the very highest order.

They couldn't understand what was going on so they tried to stop it.

Folk jumping around to the music. Even the band were amazed when they were TOLD to tell the audience to cool it down.

Eh?

For example, there was a massive contingent of the Purple Helmets in there, enjoying some time off in TT week. The big fucker of a fuckwit "bouncer" who was probably young enough to be most of the audience's grandchild, decided to stop 'em jumping around, ie dancing about. What a half baked fuckwitted fuckwit he was and forever will be.

Fuckwit.

Let yourself go and have a dance to the music and the fuckwits in gayglo clamp down. Duhhhhh.

EXECELLENT music from the band though, Bunch of Skankers. Excellent.

This should have been the easiest night of the year for "security". But they chose to make total and utter cunts of themselves. In front of a very (very) large audience.

One last time . . . . the fuckwits.

They deserve to feel utter cunts for an awful long time. That or fuckwits, I'm not sure.

*over use of the word fuckwits I know, but sometimes a point has to be made.

A classic case of the Isle of Man establishment coming across something it couldn't understand so it used the good ol' sledgehammer. Because they can.

A classic case of a poster making a foul mouthed rant. Because they can.

Fixed your post, because

... sometimes a point has to be made.

By the way, there is a depressingly large number ugly bald men in those photos.

I thought that you needed a License/certificate to be a Security guard/bouncer on the Island, I've witnessed the same two being heavy handed and a friend asked the short one if he had a license and he looked confused as replied that he did not have one?

a couple of them really do look like they use 'roids so not only are their head filled with hot air so are their muscles :rolleyes:

A classic case of a poster making a foul mouthed rant. Because they can.

Fixed your post, because

... sometimes a point has to be made.

That's baldist and uglyist.

In the morning madam you will still be ugly but I will be erm, bald and ugly.

Rant was needed. It really was the most amazing thing I have ever seen at a gig. Perhaps the bouncers don't like baldy bastards either.

In which case they should be 'doing the door' at St Ninian's High School Disco. I suppose it gave people an insight as to what the Isle of Man is really like outside of TT.

LOL - tell me about it! Ugly, bald (and, more often than not, fat) men everywhere you go on this Island.

Are there any dishy, single guys out there? If so, where do I find you? :huh:

(Note to self: Certainly not in Bushy's Beer Tent.)

Are these people licensed? They look clueless to me, they were a bunch of idiots last year too, I got told off for dancing on a chair - I wasn't dancing on a chair, I was bobbing whilst standing on a chair so I could see the band - idiots! I dont weigh enough to kill anyone falling from a chair and in all the years I've been going out I've never hurt myself falling off things. Ahhh the good old days, back in the day we used to be allowed to dance on speakers, once I was a bit scared to climb down (it was easy getting up but Im nervous of heights) so I waved to my friends to come and rescue me, how kindly of them to wave back and dance across the room with me :)

Archived