Revised Schedule

bluemonday

So from what I just heard, racing starts at 12.45 and as a result there will be 'implications' for people trying to ge home from work today.

Is that right?

Yep - looks like I'm in for another epic trek tonight - Unless it pisses down all day and they cancel until tomorrow...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Wednesday39...-and.5353490.jp

Following the late start of the Relentless Supersport TT Race 2 due to bad weather, the TTXGP practice will now be held at 4pm.

Crossing points across the course will then be open between 5pm and 6pm for those trying to get home.

The three-lap Sure Sidecar Race 2 will run at 6.15pm.

And then the Senior TT practice session will be held at 7.45pm. Although organisers have not confirmed what time the roads will reopen, the absolute deadline for practices to end will be 9.30pm.

eta

Choppers just gone out and come back in a rush, hope it's nothing serious.

So what time will the roads open now?

Christ knows. Why is it so hard for them to communicate?

TBH Slim its fucking abysmal!! I can't have the wirelss on at work and MR are so bloody precious about selling their TT info package that they don't put any data out on the website.

All it needs os for someone to post updates as they are given in a location where they can be easily found.

The official website is shite for this and the organisers need their heads knocking together. The accidents and road closures I can handle but the failure to update by all media is just too much for my tiny mind!!!!

...........and relax :D

IOM newspapers are having a good bash at keeping everyone up to date. Shame on the rest.

IOM newspapers are having a good bash at keeping everyone up to date. Shame on the rest.

Agreed

Crap communications.

So

If all goes according to plan today then tomorrow, there won't be any need for road closures?

Archived