[BBC News] Fine warning after sharks injured

Newsbot

Why not just put an exclustion zone around these fish say 250m meaning if caught withing a certain limit to them you will be prosecuted ?

Its actually catching someone beating up a shark thats the hard thing, do we blame the parents ? :lol:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how many manx shearwaters will they see cheaper in england.

how many wild wallabys aswell ..

Manx Shearwater is pretty much the commonest procellarid in the northern hemisphere and can be seen from almost any headland around the British Isles.

The wallabies to which you refer are actually feral, not wild. Nor are they exclusive to the IoM in a British isles context.

Believe me, there is nothing on the Isle of Man to attract any but the most gullible Eco-tourist.

well done on spotting that post m8.

pity you missed my very next posting.

they are.

This species breeds in the North Atlantic, with major colonies on islands and coastal cliffs around Great Britain and Ireland. These birds have been nesting along the Atlantic coast of northeastern North America since about 1970[citation needed]. They nest in burrows, laying one white egg which is only visited at night to avoid predation by large gulls. They form life-long monogamous pair-bonds.

but it sounded convincing tho..

i was being facetious with the wallaby line. .. as the uk has vastly more species than this island both mammal and freshwater fish species.

well done on spotting that post m8.

pity you missed my very next posting.

i was being facetious with the wallaby line. .. as the uk has vastly more species than this island both mammal and freshwater fish species.

I didn't miss the second post, I just chose to ignore it as it was clearly culled from an online source and didn't come from your own store of knowledge on the subject, which is clearly very poor.

Archived