Police Expect Serious Traffic Congestion

kevster

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Road closures messing everyone up again. What a suprise. I think that many are disillusioned wih how badly organised the races are this year. I spoke to some visitors at the weekend and they told me that they didn't like the way there was nothing to do here and next year they will be going to watch at one of the UK circuits instead. Can't say I blame them

Never mind TT there's next to fuck all to do all year round, this place hasn't even got one of those indoor climbing walls, even a fucking cruise ship has one of them, there's no mazes, which when I was a kid loved going round, as did all my friends................Dragons castle has closed for TT and there's been panic from families across the island, that speaks volumes about the lack of anything to do other than look at the heritage centres which celebrate the fact that the inhbitants of this island were invaded, killed,raped and pillaged by Vikings...(a bit like the French celebrating the Nazis), go to church, or go to a basket weaving class held in Peel castle when it's pissing down with rain :D

Never mind TT there's next to fuck all to do all year round, this place hasn't even got one of those indoor climbing walls, even a fucking cruise ship has one of them, there's no mazes, which when I was a kid loved going round, as did all my friends................Dragons castle has closed for TT and there's been panic from families across the island, that speaks volumes about the lack of anything to do other than look at the heritage centres which celebrate the fact that the inhbitants of this island were invaded, killed,raped and pillaged by Vikings...(a bit like the French celebrating the Nazis), go to church, or go to a basket weaving class held in Peel castle when it's pissing down with rain :D

You're not that bright, are you?

Never mind TT there's next to fuck all to do all year round...

Sorry mate thats just bullshit.....

Why, you don't agree, fair enough, but surely the fact that you don't agree doesn't automatically make my opinion bullshit.

You're not that bright, are you?

From some of your posts, I suspect you're not particularly blessed with a high IQ either....next please!

Why, you don't agree, fair enough, but surely the fact that you don't agree doesn't automatically make my opinion bullshit.

No, he's saying your opinion is bullshit, and I agree. There's almost too much to do sometimes, I never understand how anyone can be bored.

From some of your posts, I suspect you're not particularly blessed with a high IQ either....next please!

For example?

Road closures messing everyone up again. What a suprise. I think that many are disillusioned wih how badly organised the races are this year. I spoke to some visitors at the weekend and they told me that they didn't like the way there was nothing to do here and next year they will be going to watch at one of the UK circuits instead. Can't say I blame them

What do you think the visitors will find at one of the uk circuits ? Do you think it could be BIKE RACING ? :lol:

By the way was that you flying over Africa on the telly last night , fine set of teeth and good speer throwing, are you on next weeks programe as well ? :P

Sort of vaguely on topic I had to wonder what the idea was with one of the traffic diversions currently set up when I saw it today.

At the junction that goes into Anagh Cooar from the main road (spring valley?) there was a diversion sign pointing in to Anagh Cooar for "Peel & the West". Presumably this would mean that people diverted this way have to drive through a large housing estate then get onto the Cooil road when they could avoid the really bad idea of using the estate and just go via the Cooil road where it begins up the road at the big roundabout.

I hope those descriptions make sense. Basically it just seems like they're going to divert shitloads of traffic through an estate when there's absolutely no need from what I could see.

Is Wile E Coyote in charge of putting these diversion plans into action perhaps?

Archived