Tories Making Racist Jokes

La_Dolce_Vita

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...es-meeting.html

(I know it is the Daily Mail)

I love how the Tories are regularly shown-up for the sort of people that are attracted to the people and by many of their members who are simply being themselves.

Anyway, young Tories - these sort of people give me the creeps.

This is surprising how? Young politicos are dogmatic, with age they see the world is not black and white. But for now right wingers flirt with rascism and lefties become anarchists.

I don't find it surprising, just saying how the Tories let themselves down by being what they are - they are led by these sort of people.

Not whether the fact that young politicos may be dogmatic is what this is about. I mean, these people are highly political but you don't necessarily have to be a Tory and actively racist. I doubt their racism comes from their political position, rather the reverse is true.

And though I am not going to debate it, is it really true that young politicos are dogmatic? I tend to find that older people are just as much (if not more) stuck in their ways politically and in how their conceptualise things.

This is surprising how? Young politicos are dogmatic, with age they see the world is not black and white. But for now right wingers flirt with rascism and lefties become anarchists.

I don't find it surprising, just saying how the Tories let themselves down by being what they are - they are led by these sort of people.

<_< Not always the case. My Mum has just become a Tory County Councillor for Devon, she is a State educated Manx woman with a nursing background. She is neither posh or racisit.

Lets face it either you are a racisit or not no matter when you come from or what your social background is

:angry: They can run a shock horror Racist story yet with the same breath show themselves as the pot calling kettle by commiting social snobbery. This just makes me hate this paper even more. The hypocracy of the Mail highlighted by themselves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-...html#addComment

And of course, for a newspaper that often goes on and on about immigration, it doesn't have much of a problem in mentioning other people's racism.

It's hardly one sided

You're right. Anyone can be racist. But there is something different about the buffoonery of Tories (whether they went to Oxford or not) that has them chuckling at rather witless racist jokes and compromising their political position or future. They should themselves in the foot.

You're right. Anyone can be racist. But there is something different about the buffoonery of Tories (whether they went to Oxford or not) that has them chuckling at rather witless racist jokes and compromising their political position or future. They should themselves in the foot.

You seem particularly vociferous onthis issue, both in this thread and the BNP one. What is your motive that makes you so anti-racist, where everyone is racist to some degree?

You seem particularly vociferous onthis issue, both in this thread and the BNP one. What is your motive that makes you so anti-racist, where everyone is racist to some degree?

I find racism both interesting and horrible. But then I also really dislike the BNP and the Tories (...and UKIP, and Labour, etc.).

I find racism both interesting and horrible. But then I also really dislike the BNP and the Tories (...and UKIP, and Labour, etc.).

Like me, you must get a sore bum from sitting on the fence then? I think that i have chosen my side now - enevitably it happens

Like me, you must get a sore bum from sitting on the fence then? I think that i have chosen my side now - enevitably it happens

I am not sitting on the fence. I just don't support any of the parties, that's all. I assumed from your response that you were on the Island. It is strangely different on the Isle of Man, because people don't fervently support a person like they do a political party. Unless I am wrong in that, don't have that much famiiarity with the Manx system. But then I don't know whether that is because the electors are really not that popular.

The candidates were asked to tell the most inappropriate joke they'd heard/told, and they told the most inappropriate joke...where's the problem?

Gallagher looks like an arse.

I am not sitting on the fence. I just don't support any of the parties, that's all. I assumed from your response that you were on the Island. It is strangely different on the Isle of Man, because people don't fervently support a person like they do a political party. Unless I am wrong in that, don't have that much famiiarity with the Manx system. But then I don't know whether that is because the electors are really not that popular.

I am on the island, its just where across goes we follow. The Manx way of things is all well and good but sometimes it is a bit "old school tie" i know i have been guilty of it, when i turned 18 my family suggested I use my vote for obvious reasons (women actually getting it, making a difference etc, etc) but after reading the manifestos i still voted for the guy who used to run the local shop because he is "nice" not really the best way to make political decisions.

I hate racism,and i really hate the word n****r. It is soo wrong for a white person to call a black person this,but black people (generally the men) call each other this and its in the raps,i just dont understand why its still used,especially in songs. I find it offensive and i'm white!!!

I hate racism,and i really hate the word n****r. It is soo wrong for a white person to call a black person this,but black people (generally the men) call each other this and its in the raps,i just dont understand why its still used,especially in songs. I find it offensive and i'm white!!!

Did you find the joke funny?

Archived