Swine Flu Reaches Island

yehyehyeh

When I was born I soon caught whooping cough and didn't die either and I never recieved a vaccination for that.

There you go, you proved how easy it is to acquire knowledge about the pros to vaccinations,

just one quastion,

if there was a vaccination for cancer or aids,

would u say no thay be fine, or would u get it done!!!!

Thay be fine ta, I really don't believe I will ever get cancer for starters and I only have sex with my wife these days and have told my wife that i never wish to recieve a blood transfusion under any circumstance.....but more than that I'm not likely to ever get rampaging moon fever either but I wouldn't get a vaccination for it if there were one........I don't walk round with a feckin lifejacket on when I walk by the quayside just in case I might fall in either

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thay be fine ta, I really don't believe I will ever get cancer for starters and I only have sex with my wife these days and have told my wife that i never wish to recieve a blood transfusion under any circumstance.....but more than that I'm not likely to ever get rampaging moon fever either but I wouldn't get a vaccination for it if there were one........I don't walk round with a feckin lifejacket on when I walk by the quayside just in case I might fall in either

I don't mean to be horrid, but you sound a bit bonkers - some of your comments just seem completely strange and I don't think it helps that you don't explain them. You possibly seem to think that much of what you say about medicine is obvious. But it is not to us. Which is why I ask where all this scepticism and uncertainty comes from. Why have you just given an outright 'no' to any outside interference in your health.

Do you look to holistic approaches to health? Do you look to treat yourself? Is it religion, such as a structured code of living? Or is it all irrational?

Baxter pharmaceduticals has stated that it will have a vaccination ready for delivery to WHO for H1N1 by July...this is the same company that carried live avian flu in their vaccinations that it was shipping out acroos the world...good luck taking their latest, but then again as the resident genius Slim has pointed out vaccines are safe and you should trust the professionals....what a toby!!

Oh, and apparently Brazil doctors/analysts have found a new strain of H1N1 from a patient they examined and took samples from.

Christ, you're a knob.

When I was born I soon caught whooping cough and didn't die either and I never recieved a vaccination for that.

There you go, you proved how easy it is to acquire knowledge about the pros to vaccinations,

just one quastion,

No but if you did fall in would you turn down the offer of (oh what are they called?- those red ring things that keep you afloat - life thingys?)

Getting back to the swine flu itself, if the symptoms are supposed to be so mild like ordinary seasonal flu, why are they dishing out Tamiflu? Would it not be better to let the flu run it's course and keep the Tamiflu for when it is really needed ? If we are not careful, when we really need it (when the swine flu mutates or the bird flu arrives) it will have either run out or be no use because the virus will have got used to it!

.I've met people like you before, you probably don;t look like a fish and yet you have an IQ that is equal to a haddock...debating with you is as pointless as stealing sweets from a child.

Stealing sweets from a child isn't pointless. The point of it is very obvious: to make the child cry, and get hold of some free sweets.

Even a fish knows that.

Stealing sweets from a child isn't pointless. The point of it is very obvious: to make the child cry, and get hold of some free sweets.

Even a fish knows that.

We've had some great mixed metaphors at work over the years, from 'shooting myself in the back', 'I'm going to turn a blind eye to what I'm hearing' to one bloke who kept saying 'do you follow where I'm coming from'.

We just laugh and laugh, it's crazy!

Baxter pharmaceduticals has stated that it will have a vaccination ready for delivery to WHO for H1N1 by July...this is the same company that carried live avian flu in their vaccinations that it was shipping out acroos the world...good luck taking their latest, but then again as the resident genius Slim has pointed out vaccines are safe and you should trust the professionals....what a toby!!

Oh, and apparently Brazil doctors/analysts have found a new strain of H1N1 from a patient they examined and took samples from.

Christ, you're a knob.

and you're going straight to hell.

Unless of course you were referring to Matt and not our lord saviour. :D

Sorry for my ignorance...does swine flu kill?

If so, how easily?

Can it be cured?

(Panics)

Typically this is what happens when you get swine flu: you feel like you have flu. Then you get better.

No need to panic. If you are really worried, make sure that you wash your hands often and well.

Is that it? Thats shit, so its just like having the flu? The only difference is that it began in pigs? For some reason I'm dissappointed.

People do die they just aint telling anyone .

Sorry for my ignorance...does swine flu kill?

If so, how easily?

Can it be cured?

(Panics)

Typically this is what happens when you get swine flu: you feel like you have flu. Then you get better.

No need to panic. If you are really worried, make sure that you wash your hands often and well.

Is that it? Thats shit, so its just like having the flu? The only difference is that it began in pigs? For some reason I'm dissappointed.

People do die they just aint telling anyone .

Well they can't . They're dead

just one quastion,

No but if you did fall in would you turn down the offer of (oh what are they called?- those red ring things that keep you afloat - life thingys?)

Not if I was a capable swimmer and was fine on my own??? would you?

Archived