Swine Flu Reaches Island

yehyehyeh

you probably don;t look like a fish and yet you have an IQ that is equal to a haddock

What a prat - should this person be allowed to produce children to "improve" our genetic database?

I don't have children to improve your genetic database you dickhead, I have children for my and my wife's purposes, what the feck has children got to do with genetic database so sound like a feckin robot...have you no passion or romance in life??

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Herd immunity requires 95% take up...I'll be in the 5% who don't so what's your problem????

Look don't you realize that some kids genuinely can't be given vaccines - the immunosuppresed, the sick, the allergic etc etc.

These children are genuinely at risk of illness, and often their underlying conditions leave them open to opportunistic infections - their safety relies on the herd immunity of the children around them.

By stopping perfectly healthy children from being able to gain immunity you are taking a place a sick child should take. You are leaving not only your children at risk but also those who cannot take up the advantages of vaccines.

That is my problem - you, selfishly for your own ignorant satisfaction, think you can freeload. I personally know a little 7 year old - she's got cancer and no immune system as a result of the chemotherapy she's undergoing - she has to rely on herd immunity - if children around her were infectious it could literally be fatal to her.

You want the right to freeload - don't care that by leaving children perfectly capable of gaining immunity unvaccinated those in genuine need are less able to be protected.

What reason do you have for refusing a vacination? You not only leave your children at risk, you risk putting others at great risk to.

I really don't believe I will ever get cancer for starters

You were doing so well until this...

Why?? I don't believe I will...just the same as I don't believe I will get a lot of illnesses, I stated that I also believe I won't get aids yet you don't mention that, only cancer...so it's ok for me to say I believe I won't get aids but not ok to say I won't get cancer???wtf?

I really don't believe I will ever get cancer for starters

You were doing so well until this...

Why?? I don't believe I will...just the same as I don't believe I will get a lot of illnesses, I stated that I also believe I won't get aids yet you don't mention that, only cancer...so it's ok for me to say I believe I won't get aids but not ok to say I won't get cancer???wtf?

I can beat that. I believe I won't die. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Aids is caused by a virus that's easily avoided by most of us. Cancer isn't.

AIDS is mostly a condition you can avoid in a civilised society by making decisions about your own actions.

Cancer is a disease that can strike even the most healthy living person.

I'm sure your flying spaghetti monster will protect you though. You're very special.

Herd immunity requires 95% take up...I'll be in the 5% who don't so what's your problem????

Look don't you realize that some kids genuinely can't be given vaccines - the immunosuppresed, the sick, the allergic etc etc.

These children are genuinely at risk of illness, and often their underlying conditions leave them open to opportunistic infections - their safety relies on the herd immunity of the children around them.

By stopping perfectly healthy children from being able to gain immunity you are taking a place a sick child should take. You are leaving not only your children at risk but also those who cannot take up the advantages of vaccines.

That is my problem - you, selfishly for your own ignorant satisfaction, think you can freeload. I personally know a little 7 year old - she's got cancer and no immune system as a result of the chemotherapy she's undergoing - she has to rely on herd immunity - if children around her were infectious it could literally be fatal to her.

You want the right to freeload - don't care that by leaving children perfectly capable of gaining immunity unvaccinated those in genuine need are less able to be protected.

What reason do you have for refusing a vacination? You not only leave your children at risk, you risk putting others at great risk to.

I understand a lot of what your saying you think is right....as do I, I am not freeloading I just believe that my son will fight off any of the lower illnesses and be unharmed and won't get any of the more serious illnesses.....I am sorry that there are children with diseases and illnesses that render them suseptable to other viruses.

Do you honestly think for one minute that all this bullying by you pro vaccination lot on this forum are actually going to convince me to change my mind, if anything it serves just to reinforce my beliefs...you are no better than the authorities that force feed this shit to the masses.

The one thing wrong with this forum is that when a person states something that others don't agree with they are attcked and labelled a pariah, merely for thinking differently or believing in something different...it's akin to a load of atheists calling a buddhist a cunt.

This all started because I stated that I would not recieve the swine flu vaccine because I don't believe vaccines work or are safe and that as my son has no vaccinations I didn't want to become a hypocrite either and someone picked up on this and rolled with it......I recieved only a couple of my vaccinations as a child and I'm fine thank you, never had a serious illness in my life bar whooping cough shortly after being born, and that never affected me in a major way...I have been injured many times and broken limbs...which the medical world have fucked up even more than the original damage due to their indecisions and incompetence...my wife seems to never get flu's and colds and the such like.... my son's diet is extremely healthy and he doesn't refuse any food, he has been around loads of other kids and adults who have had streaming sneezing coughing colds and he has not caught anything....the choices my wife and I make for our child/children are always for his greater good, we will never smack or hit him and I suppose some of you will disagree with that and say that's bad parenting......our choices are ours to make and fuck all to do with anyone else, least of all knob jockeys who hid behind "funny" user names and not their real ones on internet forums. I bid you goodnight x

I have children for my and my wife's purposes,

Well that sounds a bit selfish. You don't own children. Like it or not they are part of a wider society

It does sound selfish doesn't it....so before you had children you held a public referendum on wether you should have children or not did you???? tit

I understand a lot of what your saying you think is right....as do I, I am not freeloading I just believe that my son will fight off any of the lower illnesses and be unharmed and won't get any of the more serious illnesses.....I am sorry that there are children with diseases and illnesses that render them suseptable to other viruses.

Do you honestly think for one minute that all this bullying by you pro vaccination lot on this forum are actually going to convince me to change my mind, if anything it serves just to reinforce my beliefs...you are no better than the authorities that force feed this shit to the masses.

The one thing wrong with this forum is that when a person states something that others don't agree with they are attcked and labelled a pariah, merely for thinking differently or believing in something different...it's akin to a load of atheists calling a buddhist a cunt.

This all started because I stated that I would not recieve the swine flu vaccine because I don't believe vaccines work or are safe and that as my son has no vaccinations I didn't want to become a hypocrite either and someone picked up on this and rolled with it......I recieved only a couple of my vaccinations as a child and I'm fine thank you, never had a serious illness in my life bar whooping cough shortly after being born, and that never affected me in a major way...I have been injured many times and broken limbs...which the medical world have fucked up even more than the original damage due to their indecisions and incompetence...my wife seems to never get flu's and colds and the such like.... my son's diet is extremely healthy and he doesn't refuse any food, he has been around loads of other kids and adults who have had streaming sneezing coughing colds and he has not caught anything....the choices my wife and I make for our child/children are always for his greater good, we will never smack or hit him and I suppose some of you will disagree with that and say that's bad parenting......our choices are ours to make and fuck all to do with anyone else, least of all knob jockeys who hid behind "funny" user names and not their real ones on internet forums. I bid you goodnight x

Goodnight. I genuinely hope your good luck holds x

You are impressively stupid.

I have children for my and my wife's purposes,

Well that sounds a bit selfish. You don't own children. Like it or not they are part of a wider society

It does sound selfish doesn't it....so before you had children you held a public referendum on wether you should have children or not did you???? tit

Er, no. Not quite sure where you're coming from with that one. No need for the abuse though.

Archived