Swine Flu Reaches Island

yehyehyeh

my son hasn't and will not have any of the vaccinations offered to children so I can't really become a hypocrite by having any flu vaccinations either.

Oh god. Why?

You seriously think some drugs company would secretly create a new kind of flu and release it in mexico?

Are you allowed to cook your own meals?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my son hasn't and will not have any of the vaccinations offered to children so I can't really become a hypocrite by having any flu vaccinations either.

Better get him fitted for his Polio calipers then!!!!!

What a responsible parent you are.

Oh god. Why?

You seriously think some drugs company would secretly create a new kind of flu and release it in mexico?

Are you allowed to cook your own meals?

I can think of a few of reasons to start the ball rolling..

1. there yet isn't a vaccination available to confer immunity against Swine Flu.

2. Even with a vaccination.. you can still get Swine Flu.

3. The vaccination on its own carries some risk to the person receiving the vaccination.

4. By the time Swine Flu mutates into something with a higher mortality rate, the vaccine available at that time may be ineffective against it.

ATTENTION

i have figured it all out.

it is a conspiracy! the anti-bacterial handwash companies have bribed the World Health Organsiation into fabricating a pandemic and are now urging people to wash their hands!

It's the excessive and paranoiac use of these anti-bacterial hand washes that has contributed to the proliferation of super bugs etc., (That, and irresponsible blanket issuing of anti-biotics for viral infections, prescribed only to shut up pushy parents at the Doctors. I knew one woman who wouldn't leave the Surgery without a prescription for anti-biotics every time she took her kids for ear-ache, coughs, colds. Stupid.)

On a personal level as stated before I think that this is a planned pandemic orchestrated by the pharmecutical industry to increase thier share values and the Elite to constantly keep us in fear and reliant on our governments to "keep us safe" akin to the "war on Terror". I for one won't be taking Tamiflu, I'll take my chances on having a relatively good diet, my son hasn't and will not have any of the vaccinations offered to children so I can't really become a hypocrite by having any flu vaccinations either.

Hmmm...when my kids were little there was a big stink about the safety of the MMR vaccination and its link with autism so, along with lots of other concerned parents, I passed on it with my eldest. He then went on to develop mumps at university which nearly killed him. You should think very long and hard about this. It seems a good idea when they are little and receiving your undvided care and attention, but think on what happened to my son as soon as he left home.....

You need a license to own a dog, eh?

You know what slim I agree with Sebrof, you are an annoying twat...you condemn views and opinions that differ with your own and you get personal about it....I haven't called you an irresponsible parent because you may have had your children vaccinated, what gives you the right to fucking well judge me as a parent, when the authorities can offer safe vaccinations without mercury or formaldehyde as a stabiliser for the preservative that are proven effective and don't lower the childs Iq then i'll contemplate it, in the meantime dickhead you go obediently following what your masters tell you without going thrfough the test of time, remember thalidamyde was safe according to the health authorities and then look how that turned out...if you actually had any knowledge of how viruses work then you wouldn't have been so fucking ignorant about vaccinations..you horrible, vile, insulting pitiful excuse of a human being and keep to the topic without getting personal and you won't receive any personal insults back.

You know what slim I agree with Sebrof, you are an annoying twat...you condemn views and opinions that differ with your own and you get personal about it....I haven't called you an irresponsible parent because you may have had your children vaccinated, what gives you the right to fucking well judge me as a parent, when the authorities can offer safe vaccinations without mercury or formaldehyde as a stabiliser for the preservative that are proven effective and don't lower the childs Iq then i'll contemplate it, in the meantime dickhead you go obediently following what your masters tell you without going thrfough the test of time, remember thalidamyde was safe according to the health authorities and then look how that turned out...if you actually had any knowledge of how viruses work then you wouldn't have been so fucking ignorant about vaccinations..you horrible, vile, insulting pitiful excuse of a human being and keep to the topic without getting personal and you won't receive any personal insults back.

F**k me you really are mental.

You overtired again?

I work for the government...

if we didn't not have a procedure set in place and an outbreak did occur then chaos would ensue...

I doubt we'd see much change would we?

yes we would see a higher rate of infection if procedures were not in place, especially isolation procedures.

but chaos? No.

I think this is a bit weird. Do you object to all vaccinations or just for flu?

The situation with thalidimide was quite different to vaccines though. Little risk or adverse affects has been proved as far as I am aware in respect of most vaccines.

Archived