Different Addition To Air France Crash

Gilligan

In response to La Dolce's comment: American shop workers usually start at minimum wage, and aren't forced to say anything insincere. For the most part they are expected to be curteous and to assist customers. You might think "have a nice day" is ridiculus, but it's just one of our sayings. You guys have plenty of odd sounding (to us) phrases that I came to learn and understand. Successful businesses know that good customer service is vital if they want return traffic. I do agree with you that working in a shop may not be the most pleasant job choice, but being miserable only makes it worse.

Ever so slightly "Final Destination".

Have you read the strange comments:

I'm with Donna from North Adams USA ~ Life is for being born, living, loving laughing, learning, when we are done ~ we move on ... life is short and we have a LOT to get done. War needs to be something from our history ~ NEVER to be repeated.

Evie, Tarpon Springs, USA

There are infinite combinations for incidents in life. Sometimes they are co-incidental, otherwise they appear non connected. We always tend to find reasons foe all things in life. There are many times where we cannot find one. Surrendering to the moment can clear our mind of the need for reasons.

Krishna, Chennai, India

Kevin from Wilmington, I'm a "religious" person and I'm not offended when people say 'that's completely coincidental'. People who find offense to a statement like 'God must have had something to do with it' are offended at any utterance of a higher power associated with Christian philosophy.

Greg, Las Vegas, United States"

F**k me

Agreed the comments are bizarre and mostly from strange Americans -

"This is so sad. Rest in peace dear Lady, and my prayers to the Husband and other family members"

Nice sentiments I suppose but why should an American use an English newspaper's website to express her condelences about the death in Austria of an Italian lady. If you want to express condolence shouldn't that be to the family? Or at least somewhere they are likely to see it?

Archived