Bike Been Nicked

Bray Hill

MF Members I need your help. My bike has been stolen from a garden in Onchan (just behind Hayden Minays garage). It is a gun metal grey mountain bike made by Trek. On the handle bars there is a small red switch and a cable - these are for my lights in winter time when I have the battery attached to the crossbar. It has 21 gears and the tyres are the semi road type (smooth on top and noddules on the sides. Any info would be much appreciated. :angry:

Do you have a photo of the bike to circulate to the police, post here? Keep an eye on the small ads/ebay incase it was thieved for its resale value. Sorry to learn of your loss, it must be very frustrating.

No I don`t and thanks for the quick reply but if anyone should come across a bike as described if they could just let the Police know - I am just going to give them a call know.

MF Members I need your help. My bike has been stolen from a garden in Onchan (just behind Hayden Minays garage). It is a gun metal grey mountain bike made by Trek. On the handle bars there is a small red switch and a cable - these are for my lights in winter time when I have the battery attached to the crossbar. It has 21 gears and the tyres are the semi road type (smooth on top and noddules on the sides. Any info would be much appreciated. :angry:

Sorry to hear this. Some bastard stole my son's blue kayak out of the front garden during last year's TT. I'm curious to know if there is an increase in theft duing the TT. Anyone know?

between what times did it go missing

Between Sunday of practice week and Wednesday of practice week. The reason why I am only now asking for help is because the owner of the house it was left at noticed it had gone between these days and she thought that I had taken it with me. However tonight when I went to collect it only to find it missing did we realise that it had been nicked. Thanks for all your comments :)

You have my support, I will definately keep may eyes peeled. If someone stole my bike i'd turn into the hulk

Sorry to hear about your bike BH, thieving gits! I've got one you can have cheap. I haven't had it long. It is a gun metal grey mountain bike made by Trek. On the handle bars there is a small red switch and a cable - these are for my lights in winter time when I have the battery attached to the crossbar. It has 21 gears and the tyres are the semi road type (smooth on top and noddules on the sides.) I'm open to any reasonable offer.

Archived