[BBC News] Fastest female TT racer honoured

Newsbot

The attacked on Carolyn Kinrade is unfair. She and TTFMAG were only appointed following the disaster at the 26th in 2007, and the reasons for that are well documented. Believe me, if there is another one of them, then motorsport on the IOM will be finished. All they are doing is trying to ensure that everything is as safe as it can be so that motorsport cna continue.

But its not all about safety, some of the shit there is has nowt to do with safety,

such as?

Empire building and a nice little earner for retirement....

Well that just shows that you really don't know what you're talking about - everything they do is to do with safety and ensuring the future of motorsport in the Island - it's about time you and others like you got your heads around that and stopped the sniping! If things had been THAT good before, they wouldn't have been needed would they!!

The attacked on Carolyn Kinrade is unfair. She and TTFMAG were only appointed following the disaster at the 26th in 2007, and the reasons for that are well documented. Believe me, if there is another one of them, then motorsport on the IOM will be finished. All they are doing is trying to ensure that everything is as safe as it can be so that motorsport cna continue.

But its not all about safety, some of the shit there is has nowt to do with safety,

such as?

Empire building and a nice little earner for retirement....

Well that just shows that you really don't know what you're talking about - everything they do is to do with safety and ensuring the future of motorsport in the Island - it's about time you and others like you got your heads around that and stopped the sniping! If things had been THAT good before, they wouldn't have been needed would they!!

that may be the intent ( hopefully ) but by taking H&S too far, you can still ruin things. damned if you do, damned if you don't. perhaps a return to the good old days of almost guaranteed competitor and spectator deaths would be an improvement then??? i don't think so. the very nature of the circuit means that it will NEVER be able to match up to the safety of a short circuit, and the perceived OTT decissions are probably a high profile and visible attempt to do the utmost possible to placate the H&S side of things for ACU ltd, why do you think the ACU set up ACU ltd to be the figure head of organisation for the TT?? i think it was to limit their liabillity in what they must see even now as 'dangerous' event that they have been convinced ( with cash?? ) needs to be kept alive.

Why do you know what your talking about!!!

Coz I paid attention to the whole 26th Milestone saga including what the Coroner said. H&S require reasonable steps to be taken - if the Government didn't do something, it would all be finished!

Coz I paid attention to the whole 26th Milestone saga including what the Coroner said. H&S require reasonable steps to be taken - if the Government didn't do something, it would all be finished!

So really honestyl beleive that the only reason this kwango exists is for the continuation of motorsport on the Island....you are way off base mate.

Do you have any involvement in the organising of motorsport events on the Island.

What happened at Joeys was a tragic accident....the TTFMAG is a knee jerk reaction to appease the H&S overlords.

So to run a stage if a diffrent direction thay have to to give a questioner to every house hold on the the stage,

wait 4 weeks for them to send them back, sort them all, then give them to we know nowt bout moto sport group,

who have the finale say on if it goes ahead,

yep that sounds like safty reasons to me, that sounds like utter bullshit, but its ok to run the stage the same way as the year before but not if u want to change the direction it runs, utter madness!!!!

Archived